Port St. John, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck UKTV. Every Sunday for the last...5, 6 years I've watched Casualty at 7.30 sharp. Last week was a cliffhanger. This week...NO CASUALTY! Instead, the spinoff series, Holby City, which has the same characters but a different storyline. I AM SO CONFUSED :scream:

i don't know actually. i think it's just always on, lol

except for the fact that it's never on when i'm channel surfing. boo.

ha. i just have a look at the onscreen guide every now and then to see if there's a new one. i think monday night might be the regular timeslot, but idk.

aw boo, that sucks. i'm sure it would be a better watch than what you're currently viewing.

ha. i just have a look at the onscreen guide every now and then to see if there's a new one. i think monday night might be the regular timeslot, but idk.

aw boo, that sucks. i'm sure it would be a better watch than what you're currently viewing.
aww :cute:

heehee, it's okay. it's something for the background, anyway.

awww, yeah.

ha, i know what you mean. i've also watched a ton less movies than i usually do. i'm not complaining though :D

oh, i'm definitely not complaining either.

hell, i even watched less tv last year when we started iming each other so much :reject:

next year we can totally go back to watching stuff...especially because like february taught us, hanging out together is just the best.

oh, i'm definitely not complaining either.

hell, i even watched less tv last year when we started iming each other so much :reject:

next year we can totally go back to watching stuff...especially because like february taught us, hanging out together is just the best.
awwww! :cute:

aww yay. and you're right, that's the best. :contented sigh:

aw yeah. like i've already said on the forums, somewhere, it's great that you're my best friend as well. i've never known anyone, ever, who gets me like you do.

:)
awwwwwwww that's so sweet. you're my best friend too :cute: i know exactly what you mean, we can finish each other's...sandwiches. (or sentences)

:kiss:

awwwwwwww that's so sweet. you're my best friend too :cute: i know exactly what you mean, we can finish each other's...sandwiches. (or sentences)

:kiss:

aw, it's true. and i'm glad. i feel like i can come to you wif anything. and ha, yeah. it was weird the other night when we kept finishing the other's sentences or saying exactly what the other was about to say. that was freaky!

:hug:

aw, it's true. and i'm glad. i feel like i can come to you wif anything. and ha, yeah. it was weird the other night when we kept finishing the other's sentences or saying exactly what the other was about to say. that was freaky!

awww yay, i feel like i can come to you wif anything too. heehee, it is freaky. but it's a good freaky, obvs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom