Port St. John, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, it was a stretch. but still.

hahahaha. not only do you quote that line at me, you link me to audio? i'm totally going to have to exact revenge and/or some sort of punishment sometime.
true.

i do what i can
acclaim.gif

lmao. you kinda have to drive through it though to get to atlanta :shh:

it's cuz my dad used to work in the aerospace field. in fact, if you google his name, you can still find one or two old hits of him in the orlando newspaper :shh:

you don't if you fly to atlanta, like i do. but that's cheeheeheating, which should be reserved for being in atlanta.

aw, badass. and ha, that's pretty cool.

you don't if you fly to atlanta, like i do. but that's cheeheeheating, which should be reserved for being in atlanta.

aw, badass. and ha, that's pretty cool.
that's true. i've only flown there once though, so yeah. given it takes approx. eight hours to drive it just seems silly to fly. it's so much cheaper to drive. that is, as long as it's not my mom driving and you have to stay the night somewhere in between too. :rolleyes:

heehee, yeah. plus i could see them from my old house in...well, pick a city. so i saw the challenger explode even though i was in orlando at the time. :depressed: but when we lived in cocoa, which is much closer to cape canaveral, when the sound finally caught up wif the actual take off or landing, it sounded like some big explosion or something. :crack:

that's true. i've only flown there once though, so yeah. given it takes approx. eight hours to drive it just seems silly to fly. it's so much cheaper to drive. that is, as long as it's not my mom driving and you have to stay the night somewhere in between too. :rolleyes:

heehee, yeah. plus i could see them from my old house in...well, pick a city. so i saw the challenger explode even though i was in orlando at the time. :depressed: but when we lived in cocoa, which is much closer to cape canaveral, when the sound finally caught up wif the actual take off or landing, it sounded like some big explosion or something. :crack:

yeah, exactly. an eight hour drive is easy, especially given the cost of air travel there. fuuuuuuck. and hehe. but what if i wanted to stop in decatur overnight?

aw, that's pretty awesome. and sad at the same time, obvs. but wow. you're somehow even cooler!

yeah, exactly. an eight hour drive is easy, especially given the cost of air travel there. fuuuuuuck. and hehe. but what if i wanted to stop in decatur overnight?

aw, that's pretty awesome. and sad at the same time, obvs. but wow. you're somehow even cooler!
oh yeah. btw that's eight hours including stops, i should mention. it's more like 6 1/2 wif no stops but come on. you at least would have to stop for gas twice along the way, so yeah. and if you wanted to stop in decatur you'd be a dumbass.

heehee, aww yay. i vaguely remember challenger, i only mostly know what i do cuz my mom told me (seeing as i was like 2 1/2 at the time).

oh yeah. btw that's eight hours including stops, i should mention. it's more like 6 1/2 wif no stops but come on. you at least would have to stop for gas twice along the way, so yeah. and if you wanted to stop in decatur you'd be a dumbass.

heehee, aww yay. i vaguely remember challenger, i only mostly know what i do cuz my mom told me (seeing as i was like 2 1/2 at the time).

oh, that's pretty reasonable. wonder if we can fit that in before the wedding and before we have to be responsible adults and stuff. ha, i was trying to pick a place was a godforsaken name, and i was too lazy to zoom google maps in any more. yeah, i'm not a dumbass.

yeah, i was thinking you would have been pretty young when it happened.

oh, that's pretty reasonable. wonder if we can fit that in before the wedding and before we have to be responsible adults and stuff. ha, i was trying to pick a place was a godforsaken name, and i was too lazy to zoom google maps in any more. yeah, i'm not a dumbass.

yeah, i was thinking you would have been pretty young when it happened.
oh yeah. we should be able to, unless something comes up. lol, you should've picked birmingham or something. though the place we stopped at (i think it was oxford?) wasn't bad, it was a small town but it wasn't trashy or anything.

you weren't even born yet! :shocked: :eeklaugh:

oh yeah. we should be able to, unless something comes up. lol, you should've picked birmingham or something. though the place we stopped at (i think it was oxford?) wasn't bad, it was a small town but it wasn't trashy or anything.

you weren't even born yet! :shocked: :eeklaugh:

well, we'll have plenty of time in years to come anyway. tbh roadtripping isn't too high on my list anyway, spending time together without being rushed off our feet is something to enjoy too.

haha, sars. but someone must think you're a legend for landing a 21 year old in the same way as everyone reacts when they find out i've landed an older woman, lol.

well, we'll have plenty of time in years to come anyway. tbh roadtripping isn't too high on my list anyway, spending time together without being rushed off our feet is something to enjoy too.

haha, sars. but someone must think you're a legend for landing a 21 year old in the same way as everyone reacts when they find out i've landed an older woman, lol.
oh yeah, agreed. especially wherever we end up living, we can take that time then to explore that part of the country. it'd be silly to try to cram everything into that month or so beforehand.

:lol: maybe i need to start mentioning your age!

oh yeah, agreed. especially wherever we end up living, we can take that time then to explore that part of the country. it'd be silly to try to cram everything into that month or so beforehand.

:lol: maybe i need to start mentioning your age!

yeah, we'll be fine. and we'll surely get time off where we can explore a bit more after the wedding.

:laugh: you really must, just coz i want to know what reactions there are. especially with something like "he's just turned 21", lol.

Hey Liam. How's shit?

I now have a debit card. I can buy things online. This is probably not a good thing in terms of keeping my bank balance healthy :yikes:

Was this even posted? I don't think this was posted :tsk:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,022
User Name Posts
the tourist 209
Axver 148
Slopsy 89
mysterious_jen 82
Varitek 78
The Sad Punk 74
liamcool 45
Galeongirl 43
gump 42
Alisaura 41
bono_212 38
Cin 29
Reggo 26
blueeyedgirl 20
phanan 12
LemonMelon 10
major_panic 9
KhanadaRhodes 8
bono_man2002 6
Angela Harlem 5
DreamOutLoud13 4
RavenBlue 1
Serena Vox 1
Sicy 1
RedRocksU2 1

Oh, quick further investigation proved that the "excitement" was not more than Andrew posting to himself again. You young people, with your social lives, and your alcohol, and your..hats...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom