Pop Survivor Round Two, Interference Superthread (A year of Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:applaud: I'm just gonna assume that you'll hold the top spot for everything from now on.

It seems everything has ended up falling to me one way or another. I can now even claim to have created the slowest Superthread - Christmas Pie took longer to finish than even Khan's Jamaica Plain thread. Hmpf.

Though I only took Andrew's record for most posts in one thread because I wanted to get the bloody thing finished before I went to bed as I had another location lined up.

And speak of the devil! Hi Andrew! :wave:

I wonder where I would've been in the posts if I'd kept up my first 3 months for the whole year. I bet I'd be at 25k in the superthreads.... Oh well.

Yeah. One of the original troublemakers. I remember it like it was yesterday... plotting bad things. :evil:

Mr Kunstmuseum himself.

I was tempted to pull my own prank on the Internet at large. I was going to "leak" No Line On The Horizon ... except almost all the tracks would've been some form of extreme metal or another that just happened to have the same runtime as NLOTH's songs. There were two exceptions. Boots was replaced by a live Boy/Girl that started with Bono saying "the joker is the best card". And as a tribute to you, Cedars was replaced by SF59's A Housewife Love Song.

Unfortunately, NLOTH leaked before I went through with it.

Mr Kunstmuseum himself.

I was tempted to pull my own prank on the Internet at large. I was going to "leak" No Line On The Horizon ... except almost all the tracks would've been some form of extreme metal or another that just happened to have the same runtime as NLOTH's songs. There were two exceptions. Boots was replaced by a live Boy/Girl that started with Bono saying "the joker is the best card". And as a tribute to you, Cedars was replaced by SF59's A Housewife Love Song.

Unfortunately, NLOTH leaked before I went through with it.

:lol: That would have been epic!

You've been just staying ahead of Vazza for the last few months.

Though in that time, Bonnie passed you both.

Yes. She did indeed. I used to be 2nd, though. I'm sure I'll be 10th or below by year two.

So I've discovered that most every one of these songs on NLOTH has an epic conclusion. I love that about it.

OK, I don't have that many stats left. Here's who's passed 300 posts in a single thread.

=4. Galeongirl: 1 time past 300 posts in a single thread
=4. Gluey: 1
=4. WildHoney: 1
3. KhanadaRhodes: 2 times past 300
2. the tourist: 4
1. Axver: 6

I like that I don't seem like a ridiculous anomaly in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom