Pop Survivor Round Two, Interference Superthread (A year of Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
10. LemonMelon: 8,615 posts
9. SerenaVox: 10,114
8. Alisaura: 10,757
7. Varitek: 11,641
6. the tourist: 11,761

5. The Sad Punk: 13,312
4. bono_212: 19,901
3. KhanadaRhodes: 20,745
2. coolian2: 21,641

1. Axver: 61,141

Fuck.

Fuck.

:lmao: Now there's a surprise. And wow, seriously, you have more posts than the no 2 and 3 combined. Almost more than 2-4!

Fuck.

Woah. Holy shit, that is a post count to be respected!!! :applaud:

Nah, I was just being sarcastic. But no, it was actually higher.

I'd be a bit happier with it if second were, say, half of my count rather than a mere third.

And if you people think I'm done with stats, oh, I'm barely getting started. Not sure I'll post it all in one burst, but I have data on everybody's highest post count in a single thread, how many times you've passed 100/200/300 posts in a single thread, who's been the top poster in how many threads, who's started how many threads ...

I'd be a bit happier with it if second were, say, half of my count rather than a mere third.

And if you people think I'm done with stats, oh, I'm barely getting started. Not sure I'll post it all in one burst, but I have data on everybody's highest post count in a single thread, how many times you've passed 100/200/300 posts in a single thread, who's been the top poster in how many threads, who's started how many threads ...

OMG!!! :drool:

This is quite sad, but last night I was having drinks with some friends, and I noticed it was the 22nd, and I believe I stood up and drunkenly announced something like "guys. GUYS. It's the year annivershary of the Shuperthread. You muhst reshpect thish." :reject:

You should do it all in one burst, as much as a bitch that'd be.

:combust:

This is quite sad, but last night I was having drinks with some friends, and I noticed it was the 22nd, and I believe I stood up and drunkenly announced something like "guys. GUYS. It's the year annivershary of the Shuperthread. You muhst reshpect thish." :reject:

I love you.

:lmao: I've missed things on the tv because of the thread. To some that would mean nothing but the telly is my BEST FRIEND.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom