Pop Survivor Round Two, Interference Superthread (A year of Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Is it good for a year and a half?

:lol: I was like um what's with the yuck face??

It says 06-23-2008 to 08-23-2009. I know Andy tacked on like 6 months extra for everyone but those dates are kind of weird, not sure lol.

Anyone can see their subscription status by going to user cp and find the subscriptions link on the left hand side or by clicking on the premium menu drop down box and selecting premium upgrade details then upgrade now. :up:

:hmm: I know what cables are. . . .reverb is some sound thing.

pickups go in the guitar.
a volume pedal is self-explanatory.
bypass strip is for guitar pedals and the buffer-booster is to regain lost signal due to cord length.
Electro-Harmonix POG is a neat effect that allows you to generate 3 different octaves from what you play. So if you play one note, it also plays one octave down from the original note, and then one AND two octaves up.
Power Factor is more difficult to explain. All electricity is flawed. It cleans it up before sending it to your amp/pedals.

:lol: I was like um what's with the yuck face??

It says 06-23-2008 to 08-23-2009. I know Andy tacked on like 6 months extra for everyone but those dates are kind of weird, not sure lol.

Anyone can see their subscription status by going to user cp and find the subscriptions link on the left hand side or by clicking on the premium menu drop down box and selecting premium upgrade details then upgrade now. :up:

Oh cool. Thanks. Here I was thinking I was gonna need money for interference soon.... Instead I'll need money for interference two weeks after I get married. :lol:

pickups go in the guitar.
a volume pedal is self-explanatory.
bypass strip is for guitar pedals and the buffer-booster is to regain lost signal due to cord length.
Electro-Harmonix POG is a neat effect that allows you to generate 3 different octaves from what you play. So if you play one note, it also plays one octave down from the original note, and then one AND two octaves up.
Power Factor is more difficult to explain. All electricity is flawed. It cleans it up before sending it to your amp/pedals.

Well that makes sense now, thanks :up:

but the superthreads. awesome.

great to be a part, they've done a lot of good for me.

Yes, this. Me too. Though of course the good it's done for me isn't quite on the same level as for you.

I can't wait for us to get up to the Pop rounds of the current Survivor tournament.
i was just telling ian we should've tried to time the survivor rounds so we would've gotten to pop round one today. though that would've taken a LOT of planning i imagine, plus we would've had a strict schedule to follow (so no mercy ruling of threads)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom