POLL TIME! (ok yes I know!) which do u do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
shower

or

bathe?

me? I SHOWER for five mins, with Healing Garden gels and M&S cremes......oh I luv it!

(all this with a shower cap on loike!)

biggrin.gif

I take a shower every morning for about 10 minutes. I usually take a bath on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday night if I need to unwind and relax.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Shower...I think most males will respond that way, sitting in a tub isn't the most macho thing.

------------------
The joker is the best card.

Originally posted by Hewson:
Shower...I think most males will respond that way, sitting in a tub isn't the most macho thing.

listen Hewson sweetie, Im aware that most 'men' shower but I reckon more 'boys' aged 25 and under sit in water for 30 mins playing with rubber duckys and sharkys, and prob sink submerines and pretend they're commanders on a ship, all while stickin their big toes into the tap!!!!

Now I place a wager on this fact.............and when boys bathe for a date, they start singin to themselves again while using a loofah on their backs..........

I have no experience of witnessing this of course, but I can feel the vibes of its (80%) truth from males all around me......
biggrin.gif

This forum is turning into Interlander personal Info Page
biggrin.gif

Both
Shower every day

Bath about 2 or 3 times a week because i love nothing more.
You take some candles and sit them around the edge of the bath, lights out and if you've got the right light and temp on the bath, the steam will rise in the light of the candles to create serenity supreme..., bath bomb to set you smelling yummy, I usually opt for Chris Isaak or Jeff Buckley and just chill there in MandaFantasyLand.

*sigh*

Can you tell I like baths?

Originally posted by Hewson:

My fiance likes to take baths.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

I take daily hot showers
smile.gif

But I prefer baths and the only tub in our house is filthy, so when we movie this summer, our new house will be equipt with a garden tub with massage jets OH YEAH!!
biggrin.gif

Showers.
smile.gif
I'm known for taking really long showers.
wink.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Shower every night for 15-25 minutes... unless I feel like crap in which case that should be made to say 30-55 minutes of very very hot water lol.

No laughing but we don't have a shower in our house. Just a bath. The house is oldish and my parents have never gotten a shower head and such installed and they've been there for over 20 years. It didn't used to bother me but now since I use a shower every day at school, I hate going home and not having the option.

I shower! Long ones!

I'd take a bath but I'd have to somehow seal the dorm shower curtains to the floor and wall and wait for it to fill w/ water. Then I'd be sealed in and I'd probably get in trouble or something.

LMAO at zone and z edge!

I like long hot showers with my liquid soap and my little poofy sponge, not to mention my various assortment of shampoos, all the potions and lotions
smile.gif

I'm thinking of trying out the dark bath and candle thing though.

------------------
The hunter gets captured by the game

I shower every day. There's no way you are getting me to lay down in my shower. It's clean, no doubt about that, but I dunno if I want to be rollin around in it after my roommates use it.. know what I'm sayin? Ain't know tellin' what those bitched got that I dont want..

------------------
Ever seen an Alice with a stem like that? Come to think of it, did you ever see an Alice??

I do tink Z-Edge would like to join me in my experience in the shower..............
wink.gif

the whole ting would collapse if he got into it.............no room and his bum would say hi to the neighbours..........
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 02-28-2002).]

wha de hell is krunk..........????
confused.gif

DONT CONFUSE THE CONFUSED ONE!!!!! NOT WHILE SHE IS CONFUSING ANYWAY!!!!

and where is that picture young man?????

Hmmmmm tsk tsk
icon29.gif

honestly....its like waiting for a man to hurry up and hand over the remote.....
rolleyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom