POLL..FOR the men here..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In a STREETFIGHT..What ROCKSTAR would YOU want backing YOU?

• Sting

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Bono

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Boy George

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Eddie Veder

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Robert Plant

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Roger Daltrey

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
If you found yourself in a streetfight..
What ROCKSTAR would you want covering your back?
A)Sting
B)Bono
C)Boy George
D)Eddie Veder
E)Robert Plant
F)Roger Daltrey.

For obvious reasons..I cant respond.
Who would you feel safest with?
Diamond::idea:

uhh huh huh

Uh.. do you need help with your poll or something?

bonos way out of shape, while sting is trim, succulent, juicy, sexy, handsome and ofcourse very good looking.

Thats a very good question amanda.

* gathers interland boys in large reject box and throws it out the window

Really now..

Cmon,.
Like how many "Street Fights" do girls/Supermodels/reg.chicks/littlesexies REALLY get into, these days?
C'mon now.
SAVE THE DRAMA FOR YOUR MAMA.:lol:
You really need a RockStar to carry your back?
IF this were a "CATFIGHT" thread..then , ok, you could jump in
I would UNDERSTAND:yes: but lets NOT turn this into a little BITCHFEST. OK?:mad:
Boy George may b your answer.:yes:

C'Mon now Ladies..
Be secure w your indivivuality AND sexiness.
YOU have A GREAT secret weapon.

Thank you Christine for the help.
Youre great.:)
Diamond:adam:

Last edited:
Sorry Diamondesque, Im not a bitchfest/catfight type of girl.
But a street rumble, now thats what I call fun.

But you are RIGHT, we girls might trip on our stilettos or break a nail or something.
Excuse me while i go sharpen my nails to claw the next chick who steals my man's eyes out.

I have to be up for work...I can get ready for work AND be here at the same time!

Yeah...sometimes I even amaze myself...

As Michael Jackson might say, I think most of these guys are lovers, not fighters. I'd have to go with Roger Daltrey. If he pulls out a mic and a long mic cable, he's gonna take some people out without getting touched. Anybody within ten feet is going down.

Frankly I don't think I'd want to entrust my safety in a street fight to any of those guys (Boy George!).
having seen all but Boy George up fairly close, I went with Daltrey, who at his age is still in tremendous shape, but like so many rockers is fairly short, so even he would be a liability.

Give me Bono's good friend Henry Rollins or Glenn Danzig and I'll feel safe.

Why would 2 people want to get thier ass whipped by being Sting? I think if I were in a street fight I would not want to be some tree huggin sex freak. BUT HEY that's just me. Color me odd.

I voted Eddie Veder
because I don't know anyone named Eddy Veder

Last edited:
No one up there is a classic fighter or in the special forces. But honestly, Sting is in by far the best shape and because of his yoga and all that could probably last longer and would be more focused in addition to having greater flexibility. He has a well documented history of fighting with is old bands(Police) drummer Stewart Copeland. On the Police's last tour, Stewart Copeland broke one of Sting's ribs, yet Sting played the entire show that night and only went to the hospital after the show was over. That shows he can take a beating and withstand pain, yet get the job done.

I picked both Sting and Bono... Sting since hes in the best shape, Bono because he's Irish... No, I have nothing against the Irish, just stereotypically Irish and English and what have you they tend to fight and brawl a fair bit, generally in the pubs... I think Bono could knock a coupla noggins around if he had to. *gets flamed repeatedly*

the girls in this thread should all get into a fight!!!!!

Well I picked :bono: because he is tough and he has that street temper and he used to get into street fights in his younger days

Roger Daltrey would have been 2nd
Vedder 3rd
Plant 4th
Boy George 5th
Sting last

Back
Top Bottom