Poll: Do you have pets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What kind of pet(s) do you own? (cliok all that apply)

• cat

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • dog

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • horse

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • rabbit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ferret

• fish

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • snake or other reptile

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • bird

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Vietnamese potbelly pig

• other please specify in a post

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
I love animals! I have cats (of course) and a dog. I'm sure many of you have pets too. I was wondering if we could get a count on how many of you have pets and what kind? On this poll you may choose as many as you have, not just one. So please participate in the Interference Pet Census! If you want to tell us about your pet(s) and post their pics, go ahead!

i have no pics, my pets are camera shy *kinda like sean penn*

i have 2 dogs (g shepherd and cocker spaniel) and one cat.

I don't have photos of my dog on the PC, but I have a cute dachshund. :D I love him, love him, love him!

And we used to have hamsters, guinea pigs (I think they are called like that) and mice.......but they all died.......

Ah, yes and fish. :D

I present to you "WildHoney" and "Sweetest Thing" (Honey and Sweetie for short)....
These are Sulas ex-cats who badly needed a home, and We badly needed more kitties!! So it all worked out perfectly and I LOVE THEM!!! My mom and I fight over who loves them more and she always throws the whole "who cleans the litter box?" line at me.....They still like me better though :mac:

Attachments

• kitties.jpg
    kitties.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
I don't have any pets right now, so I didn't vote. But I did have some...er... a lot of cats and two dogs when I was a kid.

i have a kitty. his name is kitty. he's not a kitty, really he's a cat. he weighs 17 pounds. :)

i also have a dog. he's got a name and weighs more than 17 pounds.

I don't have any pets...we had a pet dog when I was a kid, a black laboradore retreiver.

The apartments I'm in now don't allow pets...but I did have seamonkeys once :lol:

seamonkeys.jpg

Oh Sicy!
Your cat is sooooooo cute!
It reminds me on a cat that ran around in my neighbourhood some years ago........ :D

I have a 4 month old sable tri-factored rough Collie. His name is Samson.

Last edited:
My boyfriend and I have two cats and they are the light of our life.

:heart: I honestly don't know what I'd do without them.

Attachments

• dcp_1700.jpg
    dcp_1700.jpg
    361.9 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
I have had a fire-tailed gudgeon(fish) for years, since the last bad drought in Australia. I rescued him from the dried up creek bed. Tough, friendly little guy he was, he's been ailing for the past couple of weeks and just died:(
My flock of chooks(hens) has been reduced to just one at the moment "White Chook" she's special, another survivor:)

My dogs are my dear dear companions...a rottyxshepherd"With Great Gusto" aka Gustovox:) and my little dog, I'll post his pic here, maybe someone will know. The people who gave him to me said he is a long haired chihuahua. others have,said no way jose, he'sa bitsa. They are standing next to my birthday cake,
btw, a genuine"rock cake". it may be the best present I ever have been given:)

Attachments

• cake006.jpg
    cake006.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 69
PS: This is why he is aka "gustovox" I have posted this before and got mixed reaction. Sorry if it offends anyone, it happened in a moment of great humour and love, no offence intended at all.

Attachments

• gustovox.jpg
    gustovox.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 65
christiana said:
I don't have any pets right now, so I didn't vote. But I did have some...er... a lot of cats and two dogs when I was a kid.

Actually, there was more than that...

I had totally...
13 cats
2 dogs
5 fish
2 tortoises
2 hamsters
...and my electronic pet tamagochi... :D

I think my mouse Morris is dying...he has about 5 open sores on his body, and he is laying in a weird position...:( Poor little guy...I don't wanna see him go...I know most would think he's just a mouse, but I love him so much...

Here's a picture of him with my cat Chloe:

MORRIS.JPG

Awww, what adorable pix!

I have just one pet right now, Superpuppy.

I live with a couple who have 2 Australian Shepherds and 2 cats though. :)

I hope to have a horse one day, those are my favorite animals, i think.:yes:

My mom loves animals so when she sees a stray, we get a new pet around. We have 2 cats, 1 german sheppard and 2 pit bulls! You would think it would be chaos, but I must say they get along pretty well! (unless the cats get prissy and piss of the dogs!hehe!):eeklaugh: :eeklaugh:

DOGS:

Ruthie- my mom's boxer
Sammy- Siberian sled dog, very sweet and adorable
Macy-pint-sized cocker spaniel, completely brainless sometimes

Cats:
Smedley- marmalade tabby with a mellow attitude
Angel- named for the fact that she's the exact opposite
Coco- psychotic old Siamese that we took in
Gabriel- Burmese with a HUGE ego

Back
Top Bottom