Poll:Best Late Night Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

00Kevin

War Child
Who has the funniest late night show? Jay Leno, David Letterman, Conan O'Brien, or that guy who has the late late show on cbs that i can't remember the name of? I think Conan is the only one that's funny.

ahhh this isnt a poll
but of course i will vote for Conan:up:
and even though people seem to hate him around here i will put Leno second
I used to like letterman but recently he just looks bored on his own show, he seems to have lost the delivery of jokes
i will probably get beat up for this too:wink: but craig freguson is actaully pretty funny unfortunately he has crappy guests, his program looks crappy visually..[kind of fuzzy] and is at the same time as Conan but he has a good sense of humor and a cool accent:cool:

hes betetr than craig kilborn i never liked him and jimmy kimmel and carson lame daly suck too

elevation2u said:
ahhh this isnt a poll
but of course i will vote for Conan:up:
and even though people seem to hate him around here i will put Leno second
I used to like letterman but recently he just looks bored on his own show, he seems to have lost the delivery of jokes
i will probably get beat up for this too:wink: but craig freguson is actaully pretty funny unfortunately he has crappy guests, his program looks crappy visually..[kind of fuzzy] and is at the same time as Conan but he has a good sense of humor and a cool accent:cool:

hes betetr than craig kilborn i never liked him and jimmy kimmel and carson lame daly suck too

Sorry, i'm not a premium member so this is as close to a poll as i can post.

conantrump.gif

:bow:

cona033.jpg

This has quickly become the Conan Appreciation Thread

Lot of good Walker, Texas Ranger clips from Conan (a favorite of mine) here

:heart: I LOVE CONAN!!! :heart:
watching it right now as a matter of fact :wink:

hahahahaha! oh Conan! so funny.

best show on TV baby.

bye everybody bye!

The younger people here are obviously Conan fans. He's funny, I will admit. Not always consistent, but nevertheless funny & clever. I liked the skit with the guy who was having computer troubles and they sent him to India. It was literally about 10 minutes (clips are usually maybe 3-5 minutes). It was frickin' hilarious! :lmao:

But if this is a poll, I will be voting LETTERMAN. Have watched his late night show from the early days. Saw a couple of anniversary shows in person, back when they did one out here in S.Calif. and one in Vegas.

but... there is only one true king of late-night TV

JOHNNY CARSON is the all-time #1 - R.I.P. :sad:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom