Poll: Anna Nicole and Britney cases

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

1-4: Anna's body 5-8 Dannielynn 9-12 Britney's kids

• Howard K. Stern

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • her mother

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Larry Birkhead

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • other please specify in a post

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Howard K. Stern

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • her mother

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Larry Birkhead

Votes: 12 30.8%

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Britney

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • K-Fed

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Britney's family

Votes: 12 30.8%

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
This is to see what the people here think would be best. The first four questions will be for who you think should get Anna's BODY, the second four for who you think should get her BABY, and the last four for who you think should get Britney's kids. I'll leave it as a 'choose more than one option' so everyone can pick one of each (if you want) but please don't vote for more than one in each category.

Who do you think should get Anna's BODY?

1. Howard K. Stern
2. Her mother
3. Larry Birkhead
4. Other please specify in a post

Who do you think should get custody of Anna Nicole's baby, Dannielynn?

5. Howard K. Stern
6. her mother
7. Larry Birkhead
8. other please specify in a post

Who do you think should get custody of Britney Spears' kids at this time?

9. Britney
10. K-Fed
11. Britney's family
12. Other please specify in a post

Last edited:
I voted "other".

The biological parent has rights to the children (had to vote other b/c in Anna's case, this isn't clear yet). The spouse gets the body (also voted other b/c I wasn't sure if Anna and HKS are/were married?).

^ :lmao:

I think Howard should get ANS body only because she would want to be laid to rest next to her son.

I think if Larry Birkhead is the dad(which I really think he is), he should get the baby.

I voted that Britney's fam should look after the kids right now but I think they should be shared by her fam and Kfed.

I don't know who should get her body, really. Just bury her with her son, wherever that may be (the Bahamas right now).

I think the Paternity Test should be a very high priority and I'm still shocked it hasn't been done yet. The baby is almost 6 months old now. If Larry Birkhead is proven to be the father (which I too sense he might be), then he should get to raise Dannielynn.

For Spears, I voted Britney's family for now.

Voted for other in all cases.

And by that I mean "who the hell gives a shit?" (I don't mean this thread is shit, I just mean, what difference does it make to anyone not involved what the outcome is)

It's already been decided Anna's body will be buried in the Bahamas with her son.

I am waiting with the rest of the world for results of the paternity testing and wondering why it is taking so long. That will answer a LOT of questions.

I personally don't feel Howard K Stern should get anything.

If Larry Birkhead is the biological father of Danielynn, he should get custody and whatever from Anna's estate should be put in trust for the little girl.

I also feel Anna's family should be able to visit the little girl and gravesites.

I have a question for the mods- are we not allowed to discuss Britney AT ALL since the old thread was closed? (not my fault thank goodness!) May we continue to discuss the Britney situation here, or in a newly started thread, as long as no one gets personal against each other?Or is the entire subject off limits now?

U2Kitten said:
I have a question for the mods- are we not allowed to discuss Britney AT ALL since the old thread was closed? (not my fault thank goodness!) May we continue to discuss the Britney situation here, or in a newly started thread, as long as no one gets personal against each other?Or is the entire subject off limits now?

Well, since this thread had already been started and involves Britney, I guess some discussion is okay. But, please, everyone, don't insult other people because of their opinions...or this thread will be closed as well.

Who do you think should get Anna's BODY?
4. Other please specify in a post

Science: Maybe we can figure out how not to let this happen again.

Who do you think should get custody of Anna Nicole's baby, Dannielynn?

8. other please specify in a post

Madonna: She seems to be a pretty good and willing mother.

Who do you think should get custody of Britney Spears' kids at this time?

Undecided: Just because you're bald and tatooed doesn't mean you aren't a good mother. My mother was awesome.

Madonna? I never thought of that. Just don't give them to Brad and Angelina, she's a little off the wall herself. Who knows what weird crap might happen with her down the road. I worry about her collection of children all the time.

Britney should have her children when she gets better. She also needs a tresillian equivilent to help her once that happens. She also needs a few years hidden way, learning to paint, or write a book or something. She needs to strip back to essentials and learn to love life. Obviously once her immediate issues are addressed.

This Dannielynn should be adopted out to a family who will take care of her. If any of the circus performers in this sorry saga genuinely want her to raise her, then let them prove it and apply as well. I actually voted for the mother, though.

Mods, if you wish for people to not take this to the level the other thread went, then perhaps restrict access for ignoramous's. Fuck protecting a damn thread.

OMG, when they stripped Britney for drugs at the rehab center they found a death list!

I heard K-Fed was on the hit list. Who else?

anitram said:
Voted for other in all cases.

And by that I mean "who the hell gives a shit?" (I don't mean this thread is shit, I just mean, what difference does it make to anyone not involved what the outcome is)

:up:

Other

Other

Other

I'm not sure I believe this story at all!! WTF? :yikes:

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21325065-2,00.html

Britney 'attempted rehab suicide'

From correspondents in London

March 05, 2007 01:00am
Article from: The Daily Telegraph

BRITNEY Spears has flipped her lid in rehab, trying to hang herself with a bedsheet after screaming "I am the anti-christ" to frightened staff.

She made the demonic cry after scrawling the devil's number "666" across her head.

Spears's manic behaviour has concerned relatives who once again fear for her safety, and has staff at the Promises Clinic in Malibu, California struggling to cope.

The former chart-topper's troubles have been revealed in Britain's News Of the World, which broke the exclusive story.

Within days of her suicidal behaviour, Spears - who was in and out of rehab before shaving her own head and later attacking a photographer's car with an umbrella - was begging estranged husband Kevin Federline not only for a reconciliation, but demanding she wanted to soon have another baby.

The ordeal began when she terrified staff by writing the number of the beast on her head and running around the clinic screaming, "I am the anti-christ!"

"The clinic people just didn't know what to do," a friend claimed.

The pop star then tried to hang herself with a bedsheet was but was found before she could hurt herself.

Back
Top Bottom