(Pole) What's the best feeling in the whole world?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Whats the best feeling in the whole world

• making love

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • a nice massage

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • sleep

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • after exercise

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • a nice BIG bonu$

• BUZZ / drunk / high

• Total voters
Hi Bias said:
I voted for sheep. Oh, sorry that's sleep.

and I am relieved that you didn't say "I voted for sheep. Oh, sorry thats making love."
:shocked::scratch::macdevil::sexywink: :drool: :laugh::shocked::eek::laugh::idea:

Last edited:
Hey, what about that feeling that you get when you are at a U2 concert and you hear it...before anyone else...that low ringing chord that you just KNOW is going to keep growing and growing until it erupts in the form of Where the Streets Have No Name. *PhUzZiEs!!!*

AAAAH....yeah, that would be my best feeling. Well, maybe not *the* best, but certainly in the Top 3! :D :D

kariatari said:
Hey, what about that feeling that you get when you are at a U2 concert and you hear it...before anyone else...that low ringing chord that you just KNOW is going to keep growing and growing until it erupts in the form of Where the Streets Have No Name. *PhUzZiEs!!!*

AAAAH....yeah, that would be my best feeling. Well, maybe not *the* best, but certainly in the Top 3! :D :D

thats very nice, it didn't really occur to me to put something U2 in there;):up:

Sleep. Hands down... only escape from horrible horrible stupid good for nothing reality... sleepity sleep sleep *goes to bed*

Do you really have to seperate these things? If you put them in the right order......

Drunk Buzz High
A Nice Massage
Making Love
Exercise
A Nice Big $

= a job well done. :eek:

you forgot to have
Freshly ironed shirt
Smell of fresh mowed grass and
and a nice morning stretch

A nice summer day. Winds out. Sun is shining. You're with your buds. The music is loud. The girls are hot. The sand is warm. And you're real real high. And everything falls into place. Earth is beautiful, you think. You are somewhere else. That is the best feeling one could ever have.

OOOOOOH being at a U2 concert...watching an Ireland match when Ireland win.......then seeing U2 play.......and singing with them and all these ppl *memories sigh*

Waking up and knowing its the weekend aaah!

Study leave

Smell of coffee in a certain coffee shop and watching the hot waiter
:drool: :drool: :drool:

And then when the hot waiter smiles at you

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

but I picked sleep in the wee list :D

I think a massage before falling asleep on a bed of money would feel absolutely spectacular right now.

*is sore*

*is tired*

*is poor*

Hmmmm...out of the one i've experienced myself - what Gina Marie said, coming from family and friends. :)

Other than that, love, i guess.

Back
Top Bottom