Poker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I need to learn how to think about percentages, odds, etc. when I play poker. I can do it roughly, but I've never put enough time into it to think about it properly.

Any poker buffs out there?

tpsreports2424 said:
I play texas holdem a lot with my friends, but with chips no real money:happy:

Same here. Play a little of Texas holdem from time to time with chips, but not very good at it. I've tried regular poker and for some reason am terrible at it.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I've always wanted to learn how to play. :hmm:

The best way to learn is to go to one of the poker sites (pokerstars, full tilt, etc), download the software, and take a seat at the free play tables. You can observe first too, and read the rules on the sites.

ntalwar said:
The best way to learn is to go to one of the poker sites (pokerstars, full tilt, etc), download the software, and take a seat at the free play tables. You can observe first too, and read the rules on the sites.

Yep and watch it on TV too.

Sicy said:

Yep and watch it on TV too.

:drool: With Mike Sexton and Vince Van Patten.

Wow that's sad. :lol:

No I love my Poker, but I have been very unlucky the last two times I played. Last time I had a straight each way (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8) and was beaten by a flush. The previous time I had a 9-high flush and my mate had a 10-high flush.

Originally posted by Doozer61
poker ain't no good without liquor :D

:lmao: That brings up some memories... my mates and I were all a little inebriated, so we decided to play poker. One mate counted all his chips before he went to take a piss, then we all stole one each so it looked even. He came back and tried to count but couldn't remember what he counted and we kept making him laugh... it went for about 20 minutes. Funny stuff.

Originally posted by Angela Harlem
we should have an interf tournament.
:drool:

Second!
My house

i say let's go for it! yahoo games has a free texas hold'em that people can get in on. i haven't checked out other sites yet

2999800150068257152bhEdTq_ph.jpg

2887654130068257152YonOlt_ph.jpg

2079740920068257152ACvNpZ_ph.jpg

....and last but not least,

oreostacking.jpg

Good times.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom