Plock, Poland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably do too ... thank god there's no gig to get up for tomorrow.

*grumbles about getting up for work* If my team leader had been in today, I might have been able to work from home tomorrow...

Anyway, goodnight, plockhead! :D

Farewell Alison, you plocker! :wave:

And GG2, YBR! Couldn't plocking believe it!

How the hell did they decide on this??????

I was fucking JOKING about this in the Zagreb I setlist party. I joked how they would play it, INCLUDING Adam saying his part.... What the hell U2? Are you stalking me?

Please start going on endlessly about how much you want them to do all of ATYCLB in the US. :tongue:

U2, Just a thing.. I'd love love love it if you guys would play ATYCLB front to back for one whole show, then after that Bomb front to back in Melbourne and Auckland. That would be a great show, and I'm sure everyone will love it.

Dear U2,

The above poster really meant that you should do that in Holland.

Cheers,
Ax

Well, it's worth a shot!

Hey U2, you guys are coming to Adelaide, right? Maybe doing a few shows at the Elephant? Or up it a bit and go to the Gov? Oh, you were thinking of Footy Park? Did you have to think of that? Just do ten shows at the Gov. Really. And play good songs that I like. And Bono, don't wear those glasses. You look like an old magician. Thanks!

Can't you see the invisible thread party hoppin' along, Daniel?

Another show, another two Tori New Song Appearances, thus bringing the tour to 99 songs from 23 shows.

As for U2, 35 songs for 20 shows. Hmm!

See, just get me to design U2's setlists. They'd be at 100+ songs by now easily, and at the next show in London, they'd do the live debuts of three pre-Boy songs!

:lol: I suppose 35 from 20 shows is pretty good for the current day U2 though.....That's not counting todays gig I don't think, so it could well be 100 from 24 shows.

I'd really like to make a tori setlist site like U2 gigs. I mean there is Tori Amos Setlist Database, but I hate the layout.

I've been very tempted to do a PTgigs kind of thing, since last time I checked, there was no proper PT setlist site.

I'm also very tempted to do an Axver's Alternate Reality setlist thing on U2gigs, since we're getting so many complaints about the set! "Don't like what U2 are really doing? Imagine the alternative! You're not there anyway, so what difference does it make?"

How hard is it to do? I'd just love to do it. Even for someone like Muse.

I'd like to do that Alternative Reality thing just for my own personal use. Is there a specific software program you guys use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom