Please read this BEFORE starting a Coldplay thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
inmyplace13 said:

Sally, I guess you don't get the humor in my saying Coldplay sucks. Look at my username for christ sake.

Um... what is it with everyone round here lately?! This forum's finally lost its last remaining marble, it appears. :crazy: Maybe its a case of Tour Fever that has spread... it's those Moderator creatures! They've infected us!! EXTERMINATE!!

Never mind. (NB: ;) - no offence intended.)

inmyplace13, the presence of :), :wink:, etc, combined with the acronym for Laughing My Arse Off, generally indicates that I'm not being serious at all. This whole thread should be taken with a very large pinch of salt, in my opinion. Hope that clears that one up.

*Gets DOWN!*

That reminds me of a friend of mine, Michael. He is completely insane, but would never harm a fly. Michael tried to chat up some girl in a club who danced with him then disappeared, after my other friends and I had gone home. When recalling the event he gave us a little too much info:

"I didn't have a condom, so I PUT IT UP, BUT I HAD TO PUT IT DOWN".:laugh::laugh::eeklaugh:

Last edited:
Yeah, everyone's acting crazy today. Maybe it's the heat. I've witnessed 2 or 3 fights here already! :ohmy:

I'll be back to my good ole' Achtung/Zoo/Pop loving self in a few days.

And I know you were kidding Sally. Overblown reactions to trivial things are fun to me right now.

God I'm fucking nuts. I need help. :sad:

inmyplace13 said:
I'll be back to my good ole' Achtung/Zoo/Pop loving self in a few days.

And I know you were kidding Sally. Overblown reactions to trivial things are fun to me right now.

God I'm fucking nuts. I need help. :sad:

Awww. Never Mind. We can all be lunatics together. :yes:

coldplay.jpg

KhanadaRhodes said:
coldplay are a very popular band. like bands past (i'm thinking r.e.m., inxs, etc.) ...

we don't want to dictate what can and cannot be posted here, but PLEASE try to read the other active coldplay threads in this forum before starting a new one. if you start a thread that is very similar to an existing thread, yours will be closed or merged.

all we are asking is for you to view the threads on the artist in question (the band index thread stickied at the top of this forum is a great start, especially for those of you without searching capabilities) and make sure there's not a recent thread on this very subject. if there is, please don't hesitate to bump the thread.

thanks for everyone's cooperation! :wave:

:madwife: :madwife:

Back
Top Bottom