Place your bets: When will LS reach 1,000,000 posts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can guarantee this: It will happen before any Philly teams win a championship of any sort.

:shh: I have a theory: Philly people think that there are rivalries w/ teams from NY, but people in NY don't really acknowledge it, cause we sorta don't care much about Philly, and that tends to piss them off. :happy:

Jan. 7, 2007

Things are going very slow this past week and since holidays are coming, its gonna get slower...

Just after holidays everything will pick up and boom Jan 7!

:hmm:

All the servers keeping this forum up will explode at 999,999, taking all the post counts with it.

Heed my warning.

UberBeaver said:
I can guarantee this: It will happen before any Philly teams win a championship of any sort.

Funny how you spend half your post claiming New York doesn't care right after bringing it up.

Well, considering the Eagles can't win the Super Bowl until February, you're right on the nose with that December 30 prediction.

How'd the Knicks do last year? :happy: Oh wait...

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

My guess?

Our good friend TPS.

Posting in ZC about how someone should be banned to celebrate the 1,000,000 post.

:hmm:

How about if I do get the 1,000,000 post, I should choose who should get banned...

Better start sucking up to the all mighty tps:wink:

DaveC said:

Funny how you spend half your post claiming New York doesn't care right after bringing it up.

Well, considering the Eagles can't win the Super Bowl until February, you're right on the nose with that December 30 prediction.

How'd the Knicks do last year? :happy: Oh wait...

I was responding to Snowbunny.

As for the Knicks: HAHA.

I predict december 32!

Bug said:
All the servers keeping this forum up will explode at 999,999, taking all the post counts with it.

Heed my warning.

Yeak interferenceY2K.

I remember when people were predicting the 1,000,000 post on Interference. And some lame-o's where trying to count to 1,00,000.

:down::sexywink:

I am supporting the cause for Lemonade Stand's 1,000,000th post by posting this message.

Cordially, PF26

Back
Top Bottom