Place Your Bets Now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What if no one gets the right date? Is it who is closest to it or does it HAVE to be on that date?

Post Update

It's 5:15 Mountain Time (7:15 Normal people time) and love_u2_adam or LUA :)up:) is at 14034.

Pace: September 29th (by the Philly Phan Phormula)

phillyfan26 said:
Post Update

It's 5:15 Mountain Time (7:15 Normal people time) and love_u2_adam or LUA :)up:) is at 14034.

Pace: September 29th (by the Philly Phan Phormula)

can you change the Philly Phan Phormula so that Kayla acheives Blue Crack Addict by September 25?:wink:

EST isn't normal people time :shh:

U2vertigofly said:

can you change the Philly Phan Phormula so that Kayla acheives Blue Crack Addict by September 25?:wink:

EST isn't normal people time :shh:

The Phormula is pure science and math. It cannot be influenced by anything except Kayla.

My money's on the 20th, so I'd only go for that if this wasn't science. And math.

Normal people time is the time zone I live in. Cause, well, I'm me.

phillyfan26 said:

The Phormula is pure science and math. It cannot be influenced by anything except Kayla.

My money's on the 20th, so I'd only go for that if this wasn't science. And math.

Normal people time is the time zone I live in. Cause, well, I'm me.

fine:grumpy:

i'm only 15 min away from philly, same time zone, still not normal people time. normal for us, not everyone

My calculations say that if she keeps on doing what she does, then she will end around the middle of October:nerd:

Just watch and learn:wink:

Back
Top Bottom