Pity Me, County Durham Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sleeping hasn't been so good these days, but I've been sick.

I can't go to sleep cause I'm scared I won't wake up in time to go get this scholarship from the Sheriff's department. But I probably will nod off pretty soon here and sleep for an hour.

Oooh scholarship... good luck/congrats! :applaud:

Ha, yeah. I was thinking I should go to some stuff at the Comedy Festival this year ... but then I sat on my arse and did nothing about that as well. Go me. :|
I loved the Comedy Festival when I lived in Melb. One year I saw Dave Gorman do a show "Googlewhack", it was seriously hysterical. He should be as famous as Ross Noble (who I've also seen live twice, go me).

He got drunk, right?

I was drinking wine and eating bad cheese. God, I wish I'd thrown up due to the wine. At least then it would've just been due to drinking a bit too much and having too good a time, you know? But no, it was due to my own stupidity of not realising the cheese was completely bad. :sigh:

(Can't even blame not realising it was bad on drunkenness either, since I started eating the cheese while sober!)

it's not like this has suddenly become pgp :tsk: I mean, only me jen and Ali are from there!
:wink: and I'm not trying to get axver out of here, I just want to surpass his postcount!

:lmao: yea, in my dreams!

I was drinking wine and eating bad cheese. God, I wish I'd thrown up due to the wine. At least then it would've just been due to drinking a bit too much and having too good a time, you know? But no, it was due to my own stupidity of not realising the cheese was completely bad. :sigh:

(Can't even blame not realising it was bad on drunkenness either, since I started eating the cheese while sober!)
I was down a new pub last night with some friends, including the AWOL Reptile, and I had the best sangiovese :drool: Followed by a gourmet ten buck burger. WIN WIN WIN!!!

the worst cheese experiment i've ever had is having some stilton and port in the family tradition in london one christmas day. The tradition goes, slice off a hunk as big as your fist eat it as fast as possible without smelling it and wash it down with a glass of port. Nightmarish.. :huh:

oooh, i could almost get to 2000 postcount tonight :hyper: hahahaha

I saw Stephen K Amos, Wil Anderson and Jason Bryne at this year's comedy festival, and they were funny in that order.

Jason Bryne, man, go see him if you get a chance. I was laughing that hard I hurt, and I actually couldn't control my body movements.

I think I've lost my tickets to the Pink Floyd tribute concert :scream: x 10000000000000000000

oooh, i could almost get to 2000 postcount tonight :hyper: hahahaha

Yeah, hang around here for about five minutes and your post count might double. I have over 20,000 posts in the Superthreads alone. :crazy:

Speaking of post counts, I do believe this post brings me level with WildHoney.

I saw Stephen K Amos, Wil Anderson and Jason Bryne at this year's comedy festival, and they were funny in that order.

Jason Bryne, man, go see him if you get a chance. I was laughing that hard I hurt, and I actually couldn't control my body movements.

I think I've lost my tickets to the Pink Floyd tribute concert :scream: x 10000000000000000000
Dylan Moran, if you get the chance :up:

And what do you mean, no body movement control? :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom