Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheese biscuits are ace. I have Cheds in mind here, but the combination of cheese and biscuit (in both Australian and American forms, I'm sure) is a regular winner.

Especially when the cheese is Laughing Cow.

Cheese biscuits are ace. I have Cheds in mind here, but the combination of cheese and biscuit (in both Australian and American forms, I'm sure) is a regular winner.

I'm worried that there is a cheese called Laughing Cow.

Wel, I just checked the pack, and the correct English term is apparently cheese crispies.
They're not very alike to the one you posted, but they seem nice too!

Like these :drool: With Gouda cheese!
40973_normal.jpg

But they seem to dissapear. :sad: Everytime I open a package, after 10 minutes... like.. half of it is gone!

Wel, I just checked the pack, and the correct English term is apparently cheese crispies.
They're not very alike to the one you posted, but they seem nice too!

Like these :drool: With Gouda cheese!
40973_normal.jpg

But they seem to dissapear. :sad: Everytime I open a package, after 10 minutes... like.. half of it is gone!

Oh wow, those do look nice... similar to Cruskits, aesthetically at least. :love:

Argh! I am having same problem all too often! It's pretty weird, isn't it?

This happens to me all too often with Sakata's Italian roast tomato and balsamic crackers, damnit.

Indeed, it happened again all of 10 minutes ago.

And somehow it also works with wine. You take one little sip, and half the glass is empty!(Or full, depends on wether your optimistic or pessimistic)

And somehow it also works with wine. You take one little sip, and half the glass is empty!(Or full, depends on wether your optimistic or pessimistic)

If you're a realist like me, suddenly the wine glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom