Pink Floyd fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by MBH:
Bullet the Blue Sky, a dud?!? You've got to be kidding me, right? BTBS arguably is U2's best pure ROCK song. IT has great guitars, meaningful lyrics, thumping drums, powerful base....and, as you mentioned, is one of if not their best live song....

Bullet The Blue Sky became a good song during ZooTV, but the version on JT lacks everything that makes it so great (production being the key factor here).

Just compare the version on R&H to the ZooTV-version, and you'll notice how different Edge's guitar sounds ("exploding" being the right word for the latter).

The rest of your post - I'd have to agree
smile.gif

Nope, U2 will never do that
U2 prolly averages 4 minutes a song, they barely even have anything above 6 or 7

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

somebody said The Wall is a slow, relaxing melodic album??? wtf are you smoking??? it's some of the most intense songwriting in rock history, listen to the fucking lyrics man, listen to how the songs are being sung... watch the movie and it makes even better sense

[This message has been edited by The Wanderer (edited 05-23-2002).]

I like In The Flesh but I can't play it at the moment. If anyone knows how could you please send me it through an email to tamalesgypsy@aol.com
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom