Piercings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dalton

Blue Crack Addict
Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
So my wife just surprised me and got her nose pierced (a little diamond stud) and it looks gorgeous. I have been asking her to get it done for awhile - now she would like me to put my earrings back in.

So lets talk about piercings. How many do you have - where are they - when will you take them out.

When I was a younger lad, I had both of my ears pierced twice and a hoop in my eyebrow.

Currently I have no piercings - at 26 I feel a little old for them. What do you think?

I have my ears pierced 4 times (2 each ear).

I am thinking of getting them pierced again. Why not? I'm young and if I don't like them I can take them out. I might not live until I'm old and wrinkly and if I do I intend to have mad, wild hair that covers my ears. :up:

i used to have my ears pierced thrice on each each but the third hole got infected or something (don't know how, i always follow the instructions to the letter) so i had to take it out. now i've just got two per ear. i'd never get anything other than my ears pierced. i'd rather get tattoos. :drool:

7....3 left ear, 1 upper left ear, 2 right ear, 1 belly.

I don't know when I will take them out. In a few years probably when I will need to be more professional.

Lara Mullen said:
I have my ears pierced 4 times (2 each ear).

I am thinking of getting them pierced again. Why not? I'm young and if I don't like them I can take them out. I might not live until I'm old and wrinkly and if I do I intend to have mad, wild hair that covers my ears. :up:

Ha ha Lara,

I just browsed through one of the threads listed below from 2003 when you said you were thinking about getting your ears pierced again and possibly your nose.

You sure take a long time to make a decision.:wink:

I had my ears pierced when I was 11 ... after awhile I got sick of wearing earrings as they were always getting tangled in my hair. I took them out for a few months, and the right side piercing eventually closed up on me, but the left side was still open ...
I got the right ear re-pierced when I was 13 ... and several years later I got both ears pierced a second time ...
I still wear 2 earrings in each ear to this day ...
But as for piercing anything else ??
No, I wouldn't have anything pierced but my ears ...

I have no piercings. My dad is the only person in my immediate family with any piercing! He got his ear pierced about 10 years ago (around when he turned 40) and he wears a gold or silver stud.

3 in my left ear (one at the top - that one hurt like a mofo!), 1 in my right, my nose and my belly button. the belly button one was the last one though, and that was 10 years ago. :|

Four in each ear (3 in each lobe, one in each cartilage), and one for the belly button.
I've thought about getting my nose done. I'm 23, maybe its not too old?

I have 2 now, used to have 6 - I used to have three in one ear, two in the other, and a tongue ring, now I just have one in left ear, and the tongue ring. I would love to get my lip pierced at some point, but who knows.

I have none - never have. No tatoos either.
I can't stand girls with too many piercings and/or tatoos.
Don't mind a few but when they go overboard it just sucks.
The day will come - very soon in fact - where the "cool" kids in school will be the ones with NO PIERCINGS and NO TATOOS.
Can't wait.

I have my ears pierced but I threw away my old diamond studs. I was hoping Mr.B would send me a pair he wasn't using any more.

:wink:

I don't have any extras--just my original 2. I actually haven't been able to wear earrings for years because they were so crooked I had to let the left ear go closed so I could repierce it. It finally did and I got them redone last summer. I'm so happy. :)

I can't keep any extra ones in. They always get infected. So I never got any in the cartilege. I feel so lame--my mom has more ear piercings than I do! And my sister has a nose stud and I love it--she has a nice nose and it looks gorgeous. She tried to get me to go get my navel done (piercings like a cult, I swear!) but I'm a chicken. And everyone has them now. :shrug:

I think I'll get a tattoo instead. :mac:

Last edited:
I have my right ear pierced 4 times (One in cartilage and three in the lobe) and my left pierced 3 times (same as right minus cartilage).

No other ones...don't really like belly button piercings...nose would look funny on me...

So I opted for a tattoo instead :wink:

And now I am plotting my next one...those things are friggin addicting!

I have two earrings one on each ear, but i really want to get 2 more on my right ear including cartilage and another one on my left. but i'm not sure if it'll work well with my two piercings because they're gauged :|

tattoos are pretty nifty :wink:

I had my left ear pierced last year - then 1 week later I thought "Fuck it, i'll get the right one pierced too"....Some people call u gay, but - I think it looks ok! :wink:

Harry Vest The day will come - very soon in fact - where the "cool" kids in school will be the ones with NO PIERCINGS and NO TATOOS.
harry you're deadright i second this. three years ago i had to remove my Prince Albert. since then i am without any piercings.

Back
Top Bottom