piecings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tomer

Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
index.php

pier1.jpg

pier2_copy.jpg

pier3.jpg

pier4.jpg

pier5.jpg

hmmm and people pick on me because I have 3 earrings in each earlobe and 2 cartilage piercings in my left ear. All holes are filled with small silver hoops...see, not that odd at all. right?

At one time, I had a collection of 5 holes in my ears. Then I got older and lost them one by one and now I have just the usual one piercing/ear.

I guess it's not a stage for some people?

tiny dancer said:

One of my tutors at uni this year had his ear lobe stretched and everytime he moved his head the lobe used to swing about and whenever you looked at his ear you could see right through the bit that had been stretched. It was mad. He was doing his Phd on piercings and tattoos which I thought was a fitting subject. :up:

I think piercings and tatoos are beautiful when well used, I got piercings in both ears, about 7 in one year and 4 in the other, and I pretend to do a tatoo writen peace in chinese kinjas behind my neck, you just need to know how to use it, when you get to use it too much, it gets a bit, ridiculus, but the point is to like it, if you like it that way, enjoy it!

BonoBabe40 said:
And to think I got pissed when my daughter pierced her tongue *shudder*
My oldest had his nipples pierced.:shocked:
I've asked to never see them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom