Pie Town, New Mexico Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, so I've sent enquiries about nine places. Wonder if I'll be able to look thru any this week? :crack:

Only if you submit 10,000 different forms in triplicate and are able to drop everything to be somewhere at precisely 12:17pm to meet an agent who'll be an hour late.

Only if you submit 10,000 different forms in triplicate and are able to drop everything to be somewhere at precisely 12:17pm to meet an agent who'll be an hour late.

:lmao: precisely. They call in the morning with an hours or two's notice or after 5.30pm for the next morning!!
I can send my sister to look but she's busy with the kids. Dad is fussy and thinks I should share or move back home.:yuck:

:lmao: precisely. They call in the morning with an hours or two's notice or after 5.30pm for the next morning!!
I can send my sister to look but she's busy with the kids. Dad is fussy and thinks I should share or move back home.:yuck:

I suppose their logic is that so many people are looking for properties that they can afford to just give shit notice and automatically knock out some people. It's not as if they care much about rentals anyway - I discovered that quite powerfully when trying to find somewhere in Melbourne. Now if you want a fancy house and have a wad of cash, they're all over you ...

Naw, the Croat's fluent in five languages.

wow, that's impressive.

I suppose their logic is that so many people are looking for properties that they can afford to just give shit notice and automatically knock out some people. It's not as if they care much about rentals anyway - I discovered that quite powerfully when trying to find somewhere in Melbourne. Now if you want a fancy house and have a wad of cash, they're all over you ...

yep, I'm just a bottom feeder as far as they're concerned. :angry:

:lol: jen mentioned something about a band. woulda loved to have seen that. must've been close to 2 by the time you got back!

Oh man they were bad. We weren't in the same room as they were, mercifully enough, so we could keep talking comfortably while taking the piss out of them.

And yeah, it was a bit of a late one for Alison and I ... Alison especially, since she still had almost an hour to go after dropping me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom