Pie Town, New Mexico Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah somehow :lol:

i'm in love with a damn hot croatian too, 'cept she was my literature teacher and is married.

but i suppose, just because there's a goalie there doesn't mean you can't score.

...what now?

I just meant that you're probably not chasing after old gals. :shrug:

yeah somehow :lol:

i'm in love with a damn hot croatian too, 'cept she was my literature teacher and is married.

but i suppose, just because there's a goalie there doesn't mean you can't score.

:lmao:
yeah but she's a teacher!!

This. It's not hard to change a band name! I don't get why they didn't do it in the first place, simply out of respect.

They were going to, judging from an interview I read with one of the Farrisses, circa 1999 or 2000 or something. But I dunno what happened between then and that travesty of a reality show.

They were going to, judging from an interview I read with one of the Farrisses, circa 1999 or 2000 or something. But I dunno what happened between then and that travesty of a reality show.

They failed at life, that's what happened to them.

yeah, if you can teach me to land hot croatians liam that'd be great :lol:

:lol:
Maybe. The boy at work never thought he'd be gettin' it awn with the boss either.....but he's a little older and it's not a school. :ohmy:
good on him!! but yeah. i'm still months away from 19

ahh Danny, yer so :cute: and just dying to be someone's grasshopper. :lmao:
:lol: well hopefully it'll turn around. i've been called :cute: and got none for too long.

anyway gotta clean up, peeps ! enjoy your nights. lady gaga is on rove tonight, so i'll watch that, trying to forget that jen ever told me she used to be a man.

Or they ran out of money to feed their mortgages/concubines/drug habits/etc.

:laugh: Well yes, I suppose the INXS name was a ticket to money. Emphasis on the past tense. How many people now go to their gigs? Four? Probably less than if they'd changed the band name anyway!

I have never heard this Lady Gaga and I think I'll keep it that way. See you later, Danny! :wave:

With a name like "Lady Gaga", I figure it's safe to assume the music isn't good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom