Pickle Street, West Virgina Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, ladies and respectablemen, to Axver's Post Of The Day! Today's been one hell of a day on WTAHAN, but nothing takes the cake quite like the following post does: http://www.u2interference.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5878491&postcount=495

Careful now. Down with this sort of thing.
i've said it several times before but between that and all the threads started by people with 33 posts about how u2 is greedy because they don't want people to get the album for free, WTF this time in the album cycle brings out the major crazy.

Vazza, greetings. Today's been something else entirely in WTAHAN, that's for sure.

:laugh: Keep on mind my limit is $25 American. Or another year of your premium membership. :tongue:

You might have a deal there. :lol:

Well, I'm off to get some respectable sleep. :wave:

respect and tcepser to all.

I think this person is my new favourite poster on Interference.

I initially read that post as saying that she's a 12 year old girl but she can't tell any more.

Yeah, if you're running a dodgy alter, I can see how you might become unsure of things like that ...

Yeah, all those horrible Interlander stalkers on Sifnos are bound to find her.

Ali and I stalked cin for MULTIPLE CITY BLOCKS the other day! I don't know how she escaped alive. You've got to really watch out these days.

I just bought this amp:

229564853_o.jpg

:drool:

Wait, are you even allowed to be 12 on Interference, anyway? Don't you have to be at least 13?

If it's an alter, that is hilarious.

Actually there is really no way to stop someone under 13 from registering. They're supposed to click a box that says under or over 13 which prohibits some use of the forums, but they could just lie.

The two accounts are posting from the same browser.. I dont know how much more of an alter you can get. I love when they try to play dumb though. :cute:

Actually there is really no way to stop someone under 13 from registering. They're supposed to click a box that says under or over 13 which prohibits some use of the forums, but they could just lie.

The two accounts are posting from the same browser.. I dont know how much more of an alter you can get. I love when they try to play dumb though. :cute:
which other account is the 12 year old matched with?

This is interesting: http://www.u2interference.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5878588&postcount=517

And if this person's right, well, there isn't going to be an imminent leak, so maybe we should just can all this pointless "zomg where's tha leek!!!!11!1" discussion until there is actually a leak. Indeed, I don't think that's a bad idea even if that person's full of bollocks. No leak discussion until it leaks. Heaven forbid people find something else to post about!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom