pick a pal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i rented a concert footage dvd not that long ago...made me realise that however terrible the pistols were, they put a lot of the punk bands i've seen to shame...

even though they were playing to a bunch of bottle throwing cowboys...

i want this thread to die cause i regretted making it the day after it was conceived into the world.

ive made far better threads than this one, and yet this is the one that gets the most recoginition of late.

its like creed selling 10 million albums and radiohead only 1 million. its not right!

and yes, i do like to compare myself to radiohead. :wink:

Flag Pole Pear said:
i want this thread to die cause i regretted making it the day after it was conceived into the world.

ive made far better threads than this one, and yet this is the one that gets the most recoginition of late.

its like creed selling 10 million albums and radiohead only 1 million. its not right!

and yes, i do like to compare myself to radiohead. :wink:

you're welcome :)

I just hope that doesnt mean that I have to compare myself to Creed. If that's the case, where's the rope? It's time to hang myself.

so which do you like better U2 or radiohead? Or is there another band that you like even more?

Scott Stap loves you even though you say such nasty things about him, he forgives you

:laugh:

deathbear, i compare you to creed. how? i don't know. i just do.

consider yourself compared to creed and not radiohead

wow you guys are fast.

ok, first things first.

u2 or radiohead? i actually listen to radiohead waaay more than u2, but then again i listen to sigur and ros as well as the smashing pumpkins more often than u2. what does that mean? i dont know. i do believe though, that i respect and enjoy all those bands immensely.

iwasbored, i understand. i will obey you and your orders.

:up:

yeah i realised that that was a death wish right after i posted it...

a deathwish from a deathbear. how appropriate...

I think we should make this into a deathbear question thread.

Who is Fredrick the Great and what did he do in 30 words or less. This assignment must be typed of course :wink:

Handwritten with the blood of Marc Tremonti used as ink.

On Creed Stationary.

not offical creed stationary of course...you have to obtain some girly fan club stuff...

the kind that's pink with hearts and says "i :heart: scotty"

i think you get it in those sketchy teenybopper magazines in shoprite...

u2popmofo said:
Sure, dont mention me at all Flag Pole. What I'm not good enough?

well then obviously not.

:wink:

frederick the great was a true german. he was a conqueror. i met him a few times in certain stages of centuries of old. he was nice to me, but ruthless to his enemies.

together we experimented in homosexual activity. we were gay, and what people didnt realize was that we were also brothers.

we broke it off once we both realized that we actually liked women. and if we were involved with men, we wouldnt be with women.

thats my personal experience with the old boy.

Flag Pole Pear said:

together we experimented in homosexual activity. we were gay, and what people didnt realize was that we were also brothers.

For some reason none of this suprises me.

u2popmofo said:

For some reason none of this suprises me.

well it should. this is a world exclusive. fox has been begging me for the inside scoop for 130+ years, but ive kept my mouth shut until now.

Better late then never. Of course, admitting homosexual experimentation with family members would probably be considered better never than late.

Ok, what is you're real first name, I know I've heard it mentioned before but I forgot what it was. Just how cold is it in Manitoba right now? Will you ever bring your zoomerang handle back, i miss it.

ILuvLarryMullen said:
Ok, what is you're real first name, I know I've heard it mentioned before but I forgot what it was. Just how cold is it in Manitoba right now? Will you ever bring your zoomerang handle back, i miss it.

shannon, my dear, do not be mistaken. i chose not to have my name revealed here, because i dont want it to. its a matter of privacy. :wink:

its only minus 20 right now. its not too bad, cause theres no wind.

i will never bring back my zoomerang handle, just like i will never bring back my cow of the seas handle. i changed the passwords on both so that i could never use them again.

its my way of slowly removing myself. :wink:

your a very nice person, shannon. you do fantastic work. :up:

after. i was born 50 years before fred.

and yes mofo, i shouldnt have said anything, but you guys were begging and so i gave cause im a nice guy.

Well thanks mister nice guy. I'm going to beddy bye. Have nice dreams of Radiohead. That sounds really good right now, wish I could listen to Kid A while I fall asleep, damn roommate...

hey shannon, do you think gickies macgee would be my buddy?

:evil: (i am sooooooo dead now)

Back
Top Bottom