Piazza out for the season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Can somebody please alert Fred Wilpon that he needs to fire Jason Phillips ASAP... with the news on Piazza's seperated groin (all i have to say is OUCH!!! ), and the fact that they're gettin' smacked by the phillies right now... it's time to tear this team apart, trade everyone away for whatever you can get, call up jose reyes and aaron heiliman, and let's start this thing from scratch

6 weeks is the generous guess - i bet he'll come back before the end though if there's any chance.

nice location btw, it just doesn't work for south dakota: sizzouthle dakotizzle

Headache in a Suitcase said:
Can somebody please alert Fred Wilpon that he needs to fire Jason Phillips ASAP... with the news on Piazza's seperated groin (all i have to say is OUCH!!! ), and the fact that they're gettin' smacked by the phillies right now... it's time to tear this team apart, trade everyone away for whatever you can get, call up jose reyes and aaron heiliman, and let's start this thing from scratch

should have never left the dodgers!

he didn't... they traded him...

and yes, i believe there were some rumors involving piazza's groin and new york weatherman sam champion... allegedly...

but alas, piazza turned out to not be gay (not that there's anything wrong with that). he has, howerver, been carrying on an improper relationship with a small furry alien...

t_bradshaw.jpg

oh... and alf too
alf.jpg

Last edited:
he was traded cause they couldn't come to terms on a new contract...I believe a few mil apart.

Back
Top Bottom