peyton manning > tom brady

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hewson said:
SeaBass?? He likes to do a lot weirder stuff than Vandershank.
Didn't he give himself roofies once...wonder if he took advantage of himself.

I was at FSU when he was the kicker. I never knew he was a drunk idiot until he went to the pros, even though apparently he was always getting kicked out of bars/arrested in Tallahassee. The college must have covered that up pretty well at the time (either that or I wasn't very observant, which was entirely possible :reject: ).

StlElevation said:

:wink: thoughts on the game? or is it you that is nowhere to be found?
It is interesting that a couple of regulars in the Peyton and NFL threads haven't been seen or heard from in this forum for 8 days now.

T'wasn't you to whom I referred Headache...twere a couple of our sports fans of the female persusion who were Ra-ra-ing Peyton until the Colts got dimantled by an atomic Patriots that have not since posted in the sports forums.

Last edited:
Hewson said:
It is interesting that a couple of regulars in the Peyton and NFL threads haven't been seen or heard from in this forum for 8 days now.

and they'd be calling for our heads should indy have won, littering the forum with talk of mediocre brady just being lucky to win 14 games this year and those 2 SB MVPs.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

nothing's changed... i can recognize the greatness of both of them.

i also can appreciate what peyton has been able to do and that he is a great qb. i'd just take him #2. you just can't bet against or take anybody over than brady and what his playoff and regular season resume have to offer. would i take peyton over any Qb in the nfl not named brady? you bet ya. part of it have to do with me loving brady and the pats? perhaps, but, it's tough to argue with brady's record and postseason record, which in the end count more than stats.

Hewson said:
T'wasn't you to whom I referred Headache...twere a couple of our sports fans of the female persusion who were Ra-ra-ing Peyton until the Colts got dimantled by an atomic Patriots that have not since posted in the sports forums.

:yes: I was wondering the same thing! If your gonna talk you have to be able to admit you were wrong! :D I have it done it many times (NBA) whey my Kings lose to the damn Lakers! :/

I have been reading this thread since it started, I just never replied until now. I have been rooting for the Pats, not because they are my team.. but because they are my brother's team and I always root for the Pats for his sake (he's been a fan for 20 years). Anyway, I have to give up for the Pats. I think it's amazing what they have done this season. Especially after losing some key players like Law. And what they have done in the post season with such dominance, I have to tip my hat to them! I give credit where credit is due and this comes from a Saints Fan! *hangs head in shame* :(

CONGRATS PATS FANS! AND CONGRATS EAGLE FANS! (FINALLY!!)

Last edited:
Peyton Manning, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven,
God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded
Colts flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Peyton,"said God.
"This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here."

Peyton felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up
the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a
3-story mansion with a blue and red sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flagpole with an
enormous Patriots logo flag, and in every window, a Pat Patriot towel.
Peyton looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful,
but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I hold many NFL records, and I
even went to the Hall of Fame." God said "So what's your point Peyton?"

"Well, why does Tom Brady get a better house than me?"

God chuckled, and said "Peyton, that's not Tom's house, it's mine."

And now word comes out (it'll be published in tomorrow's Sports Illustrated) that Tom Brady was give IV fluids Saturday night before the game to combat the flu, a 103 degree temperature and chills. By game time his fever had dropped to a mere 101.

No, the difference here my friend is that the team and player (Brady) made no mention of this before, during or after the game. A Sports Illustrated reporter gathered the story somehow and its supposed to be in tomorrow's magazine.
Now the NFL would have sent out press releases if Peyton had played with a mere sniffle.

Back
Top Bottom