Pet pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well that gave me a fright...phew

I looked in Orlando's tank this morning...and I thought he was dead. I DO love that yabby. It's the first time he has shed since he has been in my care. I wish I had seen how he gets his claws out. He is fine, sitting under his rock, looking very dark.I best go feed him. He eats frozen bloodworms.
This is the skin he just shed. It doesn't capture beautiful blue colour that is in his claws. I find it interesting...and fun. My son loves his Siamese fighter, he's been looking at tanks and fish.
I had 4 cats in my life, Sebastian, Leni, Danni and Rebecca...all gone now. I only have one picture each of the last 3, old instant polaroid shots, not real clear, unfortunately. Reilly is a beautiful cat. I saw the most beautiful horse yesterday. Breath-takiing.

in the meantime, what Orlando did...

woops I mispelt Orlando

Attachments

• orlandomarch2003a.jpg
    orlandomarch2003a.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Bonochick said:

Chloe:

3368%3A%3C2323232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E2323373%3C572%3A%3Bot1lsi

AWWW that is the cutest kittie!! :happy: I like that name too :love: i just want to pick that kittie up and give her a :hug: !!

by the way, which ones pink? I don't have floyd anymore either

I bought this galah with some money my parents gave me for my birthday. I don't think they were impressed with my choice. He was so docile right form the start, a beautiful bird. I have had some sweet budgerigars over the years and a really tame Cocateil/quarrion called Billy. He was special. I don't have caged birds any more. I love them too:) aw heck, I like them all.
My son said he saw tarantula's for $100 at the pet shop and scorpions for $80. His housemate is a greenkeeper and he bought home a teeny tortoise from work after all the heavy rain. How sweet. They are enjoying looking at his little toes and head. They'll release him soon..gosh animals, I do go on.....

daisy, he's only small, a freshwater crayfish. The boys wanted to call him "pinchy" after Homer's lobster. I am still here...my big dog needs a bath after all the rain, that is a BIG job..see ya

floyd, the pink and grey galah

Attachments

• floydyadgalah.jpg
    floydyadgalah.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 61
Re: Re: jack, my dog is a pound rescue, addy is my neighbor's cat

mmmBono said:

That is one gorgeous dog, by the way...cherish him...he looks like a great dog:wave: :yes:

Thanks Autunm,

Jack is a great dog. He is about 3 years old. He was a two-time loser. That is returned twice for barking. I have hade him two years now and he quickly learned to quiet down with a little training.

Last edited:
Samralf, your Sheltie is gorgeous.

I love everybody's pets. Want to play with them all.

These are pics of Samson, my new Collie. King, my first Collie died over a year ago, and so we got Sam, the little terror.

At 10 weeks:

samson10weeks.jpg

3 months old (he is outside the kitchen sliding doors, and it was VERY windy, and his ears are flopping all over the place):

samson12weeks.jpg

6 months old:

samson6monthslookingup.jpg

He turned 1 on Valentine's Day, but I haven't gotten the newest pics done yet. He's gorgeous, though. :)

anitram your collie is beautiful.....I had a collie named sam. lost him 3 years ago......gonna go cry now...

my sammy....

heres my sammy.....the picture may not be that good i took a picture of a picture....:

Attachments

• sammy.jpg
    sammy.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 59
samralf :hug:

I know what it is like to lose a one of these beauties - it's not just a dog, it was your Collie. When my King died, I was devastated.

And Sam is so nice! I've wanted a tricolour, and my mom saw this really nice one the breeder had, and wanted to name him Zorro. But she won't let me own two dogs at once (she shot down the idea of Samson and Delilah), so it's no tricolour for now.

I like tri colors because no one comes up and makes Lassie jokes....but its more annoying when they tell you .."you don't have a collie because he looks nothing like Lassie."

Thanks for the hugs..I really need them.

Re: Re: Re: jack, my dog is a pound rescue, addy is my neighbor's cat

deep said:

Thanks Autunm,

Jack is a great dog. He is about 3 years old. He was a two-time loser. That is returned twice for barking. I have hade him two years now and he quickly learned to quiet down with a little training.
You're welcome...that's all a dog really needs...is a little training..and alot of love:heart: My heart stopped..just to hear that you rescued him. :hug: Dogs from shelters can be the best dogs with the right owner....they aim to please.:cute:
Oh and by the way...everyone's pets are just so fookin cute! Like Beth said...I'd love to adopt them all and take care of them all!!:cute: :heart:
Keep them adorable pics coming...I love seeing everyone's critters:love:

This is my parakeet Poli. He's so cute but also a bit violent :no:

He has already killed three birds that's why he is all alone now. His first partner become ill and he decided to peck it until she died, at first I thought it was solidarity: he didn't want his partner to be in pain but then she had another partner and I guess they had an argument while we were on holidays because when we came back home the poor was dead and Poli was looking at her with that psycho face. After this, we bought another parakeet and while we were visiting our family on Christimas he killed her.

In short: he acts when we are not around so we don't really have prooves of his murders, but we know he is not a good bird :shame:

3369784723232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2327%3D67%3A%3D846%3Dxroqdf%3E2323378845%3B%3C5ot1lsi

teehee said:

He has already killed three birds that's why he is all alone now. His first partner become ill and he decided to peck it until she died, at first I thought it was solidarity: he didn't want his partner to be in pain but then she had another partner and I guess they had an argument while we were on holidays because when we came back home the poor was dead and Poli was looking at her with that psycho face. After this, we bought another parakeet and while we were visiting our family on Christimas he killed her.

I had a Algae eater that would do that....he would eat the sickly fish....:crack:

Then one day I noticed he was just gone (I was getting algae buildup)....At the bottom of the tank I noticed what was left of him..I guess the other fishes got their revenge on him :laugh:

I can't have any pets :(

This is my dad and stepmom's cat, Harley:
3369795523232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2327%3D568%3D663%3Dxroqdf%3E232335%3B325%3A38ot1lsi

My mom's pets:
Simon
3369795523232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2327%3D568%3D663%3Dxroqdf%3E232336355%3B776ot1lsi

Amadeus (my turtle from college, but I couldn't move with him :( )
3369795523232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D568%3D663%3Dxroqdf%3E232336355%3A%3B46ot1lsi

Yin
3369795523232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2327%3D568%3D663%3Dxroqdf%3E232336355%3B777ot1lsi

Yang
3369795523232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2327%3D568%3D663%3Dxroqdf%3E232336355%3B779ot1lsi

Oreo :cute:
3369795523232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D568%3D663%3Dxroqdf%3E2323363563735ot1lsi

Sheba
3369795523232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D568%3D663%3Dxroqdf%3E232336355%3C7%3B5ot1lsi

~fairy_girl~ said:
she was 18.

Holy cow that's a long life for a cat!! Awesome.

Meggie.. :cute: Harley :heart:

Yin and Yang!! Wow they look the same :laugh:

I had to do a double take :der:

I don't think Orlando will win the "cuteness award" He is interesting

I left his shell sitting on a rock in the garden. My o my it is THE most beautiful day here,sunshine, cool breeze, the first beginning of autumn...my favourite time of year:yes:
anyway.
Orlando's colour change...dada

Attachments

• orlando2march2003002.jpg
    orlando2march2003002.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Sicy said:

Yin and Yang!! Wow they look the same :laugh:

They have the same markings and everything, but Yin is builty really round, and Yang is really angular. They have completely different personalities too -- Yin is really shy and calm, while Yang is very vocal and insane. It's so cute! :cute: :laugh:

giddy-up..I love the smell of horses...wish I had a saddle to clean.

Little Bo aka the Bo-man, has many talents. Sitting on a big docile horse is one of them.

Attachments

• bo& prince.jpg
    bo& prince.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
teehee said:
This is my parakeet Poli. He's so cute but also a bit violent :no:

In short: he acts when we are not around so we don't really have prooves of his murders, but we know he is not a good bird :shame:

sorry, but.. :lol:
everyone's pets look great.. we have some fish but I can't get a cat yet :|

Back
Top Bottom