People Convince Mullen4Prez to give (Whats The Story?) Morning Glory a chance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mullen4Prez said:
^ whats your problem with this thread shitface? What was the point in you posting in it? If you have nothing decent to say then dont say anything.

Wow, nice... a personal attack. Guess I should've added a :wink: to my original post. Oh well.

don't look back in anger
roll with it
wonderwall
champagne supernova
what's the story
hey now

... all excellent tracks! What's not to like, 'my good buddy'?

:wink:

uwwedoogie said:
he says its shit but never listened..... people help....

:hmm:

Mullen4Prez said:
I just don't like oasis cos they are ignorant and think they are class.....

Well, they might be telling the truth! How do you know if you don't give it a listen?!

Yeah, I know modesty would be nice from them but if it makes you feel any better, not all the band were/are like that in interviews. Even Liam's mellowed a little in his old age (ie. not everything that comes out of his mouth is offensive these days) though actually I've always found Noel to be the most offensive of the two but that's not really relevant here.

How about Mullen4Prez keeps ignoring Morning Glory but stops posting in Oasis threads?

typhoon said:
How about Mullen4Prez keeps ignoring Morning Glory but stops posting in Oasis threads?
if he's doing this, then he needs to be made aware of a rule in the faq:
the almighty faq sez:
In addition, if someone wishes to start a thread to appreciate a specific band or album, please be courteous and do not start a flame war or bash that band or album in that thread. If you dislike a band or album, you may start your own thread voicing your dislike for that band or album.

i don't read oasis threads (imagine that! i don't like oasis so i just ignore the threads and move along...) so i had no idea.

uwwe and m4p are you at it again? :shame: :sad: I think I need to come over there and help you work out your issues:sexywink:

Uwwe stop bashing bellx1 and M4p leave oasis alone.

Come on guys give a hug :hug::cute:

If it's got Wonderwall on it, I don't want to hear it. Really, Oasis should have quit after Definetely Maybe. :yikes:

bonojr62 said:
I think What's the story is an excellent album almost every track is great with the exception of like maybe two.

I agree, Morning Glory:drool:

but why try and convince M4p to listen to What's the Story... if he doesn't want to?

Mullen4Prez said:
I just don't like oasis cos they are ignorant and think they are class.....

They are not ignorant....

Arrogant, yes.

But not ignorant.

And they ARE class!

It's bands like the White Stripes who need to get their head out of their own arse and realise that the "music" they are "making" is utter shite.

Oasis seen to be stuck in a prepubescent phase. Always in the news for the wrong reasons. U2 represent the great and the good. Oasis stand up for 'the lad'. Not at all interested in where they are at. As for their music - first album had some good riffs, later stuff seems fairly similar. Could do worse.

uwwedoogie said:
he says its shit but never listened..... people help....

I guess he'll have plenty of time to listen to it now.

Don't listen to that album; 11 years ago Oasis use to be MY band (I was some of the few people who bought definitely maybe when it was released here in Mexico) and when WTSMG was released everyone knew them... now, they're a shit band again (many of you have said that) and Oasis is MY band again, only I wait outside the stores for a new release; so, don't listen to that album... please... it's an amazing album... but there are a lot albums better than Morning Glory.... don't listen to Oasis, please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom