Peep-o-Day, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny, how's it going? :wave:

Where's the sig quote from? I know I know it, it seems very familiar, but I can't quite place it. Queensland heat is melting my mental faculties.

Well 2009 got off to an extraordinarily slow start, but good otherwise. We're going to Puffing Billy tomorrow apparently.

Yeah, the high-brow comedy that is Billy Madison :D

You're a clever little iPod aren't you. You'll automatically add punctuation and predict words, but you make life tough if I try to use my own punctuation.

I hate that. :angry:

Well 2009 got off to an extraordinarily slow start, but good otherwise. We're going to Puffing Billy tomorrow apparently.

Yeah, the high-brow comedy that is Billy Madison :D

Oooh. I've only done Puffing Billy once, but the lunch train was great.

Ah, that'd be why I didn't recall its origin immediately.

Hey Danny, what's up? :wave: I'm trying to figure out what to say in that little alcopop debate.

Yeah nothing whatsoever. I had possibly the slowest most boring day ever :lol: and you? New years good?

My Mum would be on your side :yes: she thinks it's really bad that young people can taste those alcopops, like Jimmies and Coke, Cocksucking Cowboys, Crusiers, etc and they taste and go down like lemonade, flavoured milk. That's the really bad part.

:lol: Because it's a forum for serious news only, followed by 999 posts of :hyper:, "I'm getting excited now", "I hope this lives up" and "Do I really have to wait to March," we don't take lightly to 'joke' posts.

It's only going to encourage more lazyness when I'm using my computer. I already don't regularly use proper caps...

I think it needs to be taken up with Steve Jobs

Alcopops debate?

They blow. Only people who want to pretend they're drinking drink them. QED.

What the fuck, people? Four posts in a row? I bet this is the fifth. Slack, folks, slack.

Good, not five in a row.

And Danny, BEST. AVATAR. EVER. I actually have that scene as one of my icons on LiveJournal.

Haha, thanks Danny. Really, I'm not a jerk to people who drink them, if a mate is having one I'll chuckle and say "why you drinking that lolly water?" and we'd be cheering five seconds later, I'm not all waving torches and shit. Still, it does bother me, and I really can't agree with A_W in this department. He must think I'm fucking Rudd right now.

Good, not five in a row.

And Danny, BEST. AVATAR. EVER. I actually have that scene as one of my icons on LiveJournal.

Haha cheers :wink: My mate just lent me his boxset, and I've been watching the episodes again, and damn it's amazing how incredibly funny it is. I watched the Germans, for example. Laughed non-stop for basically half an hour. A fan obviously?

Two Fawlty fans!! :rockon:

Haha, thanks Danny. Really, I'm not a jerk to people who drink them, if a mate is having one I'll chuckle and say "why you drinking that lolly water?" and we'd be cheering five seconds later, I'm not all waving torches and shit. Still, it does bother me, and I really can't agree with A_W in this department. He must think I'm fucking Rudd right now.

Yeah, same really. Personally I wasn't too concerned about that tax, because I only drink beer now anyway, I wouldn't buy a six pack of jimmies, they're too sweet. :lol: He's enigmatic, that AW.

Haha cheers :wink: My mate just lent me his boxset, and I've been watching the episodes again, and damn it's amazing how incredibly funny it is. I watched the Germans, for example. Laughed non-stop for basically half an hour. A fan obviously?

I think Fawlty Towers is the single best TV show ever made. I have no idea how anything is meant to top it, and the scene in your avatar is my favourite scene from anything, ever. Though as far as overall episodes go, I'll take Communication Problems and The Germans over Gourmet Night these days. If I may say so myself, I'm pretty good at doing the "you can see the sea" scene.

Really, the only shows even vaguely close to Fawlty's quality are Blackadder (as long as we forget the first series) and Black Books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom