Pearl Jam Announces 10 East Coast Dates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pearl Jam...Eddie, Mike, Matt, Stone, Jeff, Boom...Bonnaroo...

First set - Hard to Imagine, Corduroy, All Night, Why Go, Small Town, Down, Who You Are, Severed Hand, Half Full, Evenfloe, Daughter/Blitzkrieg Bop, Gone, Love Reign O'er me, Do the Evolution, Rearviewmirror

First Encore - WMA, Betterman/Save it for Later, Black, Life Wasted, Crazy Mary, Porch

Second Encore - No More, Release, Alive, All Along the Watchtower

Damn. Lucky bastards. That is a classic PJ setlist. They deliver the goods so often that I feel some might take it for granted.

APPRECIATE this rock and roll band. Please.

Thankyou.

A monster setlist. First All Night ever (this should be kickass live), first full WMA in 13 years (dying to hear this), first time Release was in the encore (and not an opener) in about 14 years, Who You Are, Reign O'er Me, Hard To Imagine as an opener...

Monster, I tell you.

You can find a couple of clips (including the first minute of WMA - a reworked version, starts acoustic, very cool) here: http://www.spin.com/pearl-jam-tour

the setlists are certainly picking up :up:

2008-06-16 Columbia South Carolina Colonial Center

Set 1: Can't Keep, Why Go, All Night, Hail Hail, Sad, Severed Hand, Red Mosquito, I Am Mine, Even Flow, Off He Goes, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Present Tense, Whipping, I Got Id, Army Reserve, Glorified G, Do The Evolution

Encore 1: Inside Job, Given To Fly, Education, W.M.A., Better Man, Save You, Porch

Encore 2: No More, Footsteps, Alive

Encore 3: Indifference

Awesome setlist, with Red Mosquito, Off He Goes, Present Tense, Indifference, Footsteps, All Night and W.M.A. all in one show. And that Save You-Porch combo was already proven to be amazing.

tonight's virginia beach setlist

Main Set: Long Road, Corduroy, Severed Hand, All Night, I am Mine, Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town, Faithfull, Lowlight, Evacuation, Given To Fly, Green Disease, Not For You/Modern Girl Tag, Sleight of Hand, Evenflow, Wish List, Insignificance, Do The Evolution, Rear View Mirror

Encore 1: Comatose, Why Go, Better Man, Jeremy

Encore 2: Gauranteed (Ed solo), Alive, Rockin in the Free World w/ Kings of Leon

still no Ed pre-set's on this tour, but he did come out and so slow night, so long with KOL

Camden

Soundcheck: U, Army Reserve, Love Boat Captain, Nothing As It Seems, Rats

Pre-set: No pre-set tonight.

Main-set: Hard to Imagine, Corduroy, Severed Hand, Do The Evolution, All Night, In Hiding, Small Town, Gone, Who You Are, Unemployable, Even Flow, Light Years, Grievance, Given to Fly, U, Rats, Why Go

Encore 1: Reign O'er Me, Betterman(Save It For Later), State of Love and Trust, Black(We Belong Together), Leash

Encore 2: No More(Ed Solo), Crazy Mary, Porch, Yellow Ledbetter

I was at the Camden show, and it was pretty incredible. The audience energy was something I'm not sure I've ever seen before, exceeding the Elevation Tour shows I saw in 2001. I knew PJ fans were rabid, but it was insane. One of the best I've ever seen, and I love the balance of hits and album tracks. Perfect, really.

i really wanna run away to nyc on wednesday to see them....i might just do it....if i can get a ticket on ebay or something idk.

yeah PJ fans are hardcore.

Back
Top Bottom