Pearl Jam Announces 10 East Coast Dates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was surprised Camden hung as long as it did, it looked like it was gone in less than 10 minutes, but the Buy button reappeared a little later and lingered for quite a few hours.
Good sign for Mansfield, but MSG I think will be a matter of minutes.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
:hi5:

looks like the website crashed... i did get in, my credit card was charged and i printed the order number from my ten club profile all before the site went down.

nice i like
You should be good. Now you try again at 2PM.

:hi5:

looks like the website crashed... i did get in, my credit card was charged and i printed the order number from my ten club profile all before the site went down.

nice i like

Headache, please take me to the show with you. I only live 30 mins away. I promise I'll root for one NY baseball team. Pretty please!

didn't try for the second show.. had to go to practice and wasn't at a computer. will do the inevitable ticketmaster day of show drop thing i suppose.

the 1st msg show was anything but easy... guess the servers were quicker for those outside of new york or something :shrug: all the images wouldn't load... i had to navigate my way through a series of red x's of death in order to get the tickets, which i did. :hi5:

and boobs always wins over the ability to root for one team.

didn't try for the second show.. had to go to practice and wasn't at a computer. will do the inevitable ticketmaster day of show drop thing i suppose.

the 1st msg show was anything but easy... guess the servers were quicker for those outside of new york or something :shrug: all the images wouldn't load... i had to navigate my way through a series of red x's of death in order to get the tickets, which i did. :hi5:

and boobs always wins over the ability to root for one team.

How fast of a connection were you using? I was using a T1 connection. Actually, the tickets did not show up for me until 2 minutes past 9, once I saw them I hit buy, put my CC info and waited 30 seconds and got the SUCCESSFUL, message!! :)

MSG 2 was a nightmare. The system crashed and I did not get them until 22 minutes into it. I never got the SUCCESSFUL message, the system went down. When I refreshed, I saw the buy button and clicked on it. I got a message that said, I could not buy the item twice! So I knew I got them. Took me 10 minutes to see my profile and there it was!! WOHOO! Then I logged off and got them for a friend!!! So I got MSG 2 twice ! That was a miracle!!

MrPryck2U said:

You got me there.

yea... sucks when ya don't have boobage.

no offense but you're on the bottom of the list. hewson brought me with him to boston with his 10 club, so he'd have dibs if he could get off work in the middle of the week. then there's friends and boobs and all... then you're somewhere down there.

you're higher on the list than u2kitten though :up:

Anyone get Harford? The whole system crashed lol ARGH!! I got Hartford and Mansfield.

Now, the 10C has announced the possibility of a Camden #2 show and a Mansfield #2 show. You can reserve your 10C tix on Tuesday! CC will not be charged until it is confirmed but they will hold your funds!!

WOhooooo! MORE SHOWS!!!

I got Hartford, and then of course with the announcement of Mansfield 2, kind of wish I'd foregone Hartford. 3 shows in 4 nights may land me in divorce court. Gonna have to work up a scheme for this one. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom