Pearl Jam & Tom Petty and the Hearbreakers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
no MSG or LI shows yet :mad:

pearl jam in 2000 at jones beach :drool::drool::drool::drool:

It took them nearly two weeks to sellout both Continental Arena shows, so I doubt they are going to add anything in the New York City area unless the 2nd night down in Camden sells out. They did do four area New York City shows on the last tour though. There is a chance they could eventually sellout a third show, but not a fourth show. Since Jones Beach is smaller(about 12,000 I think), perhaps they could pull off two shows there.

Popmartijn said:

. Now I only need to get tickets for it...

:)
Joining 10club before the European leg is announced would just about guarantee you good seats as there are not nearly as many European 10 clubbers as there are American. Might be worth a $25 investment.
Once the dates are announced however you're SOL.

This is "official" rumor pit info from May of 2004, I'm sure the numbers have changed a bit, but I'd say you only have a few hundred max in the Netherlands at this point:

from the rumor pit 57
Q: How many members does Ten Club have in each European country?
A: U.K. 825, Italy 400, Germany 290, Netherlands 220, Spain 120, Portugal 120, Sweden 100, Norway 100, France 100, Ireland 80, Belgium 70, Denmark 65, Switzerland 59, Poland 40, Greece 30, Finland 28, Czech Republic 8.

STING2 said:

It took them nearly two weeks to sellout both Continental Arena shows, so I doubt they are going to add anything in the New York City area unless the 2nd night down in Camden sells out. They did do four area New York City shows on the last tour though. There is a chance they could eventually sellout a third show, but not a fourth show. Since Jones Beach is smaller(about 12,000 I think), perhaps they could pull off two shows there.

:scratch: they did two at the garden and one at the nassau coliseum, where was the fourth?

Back
Top Bottom