Parklife by Blur

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yertle-the-turtle

ONE love, blood, life
is my favourite album of all time.

I think I just wanted to say that. I love all of the songs on it (except perhaps Lot 105, not too huge on that).

So yeah, big bad Parklife appreciation thread.

I have it too, it is a good cd but not the best album of all time. I guess you never heard of New Model Army,...:p

i like. but then again i've only heard that, 13, and think tank. i'm not a blur expert.

well here I am wide awake at 3 am ( and on line...YAY!) Blondie is in Australia and programming RAGE . I wanted to tape the Bowie tracks they selected, but I just taped Parklife( just that one song) by Blur. I heard Song No.2 on the radio yesterday...I like that one.
Anyway , sorry to get off topic, but what a nice surprise. I changed channels and there is Andre ,slogging it out in the semi-final. I'll go and watch that soon...or go jogging in the park:)

I don?t know Blur. I love Song 2 and I have heard some songs of Think Tank and I find then horrible. Crazy Beat is not excting at all, Out of Time tries to be plane and beautiful but it?s not, it?s BORING

gene by gene is quite cool
it sounds like gorilaz

But I hate gorilaz.

Am I wrong? Could you tell me the best songs of this album so I can hear them (mp3)?

yertle, I often notice you are listening to "tender" in the what are u listening to? thread. I have that song on a single I got 2nd hand in my travels and I really like it. What album is that from?

yertle-the-turtle said:

truly a masterpiece. "no distance left to run" is heart wrenching.

but yes yertle...parklife kicks ass.

i saw blur for the "self titled" album. the club held maybe 500 people. amazing. they rock. :bow:

Back
Top Bottom