Paris Hilton

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Calluna said:
Did anybody see last week's South Park episode about her? It was hilarious.
2231a.jpg
I nearly died laughing.

That episode of South Park was HILARIOUS. Oh, man...I nearly died with laughter. It was tasteless, crude, and HIGHLY obscene, yes: BUT I LOVED IT. That woman is just straight-up NASTY, if you wanna' know my opinion...

cheap tart...

although, annoyingly quite entertaining to watch but for ALL the wrong reasons

The sad thing is someone actually thought she had talent enough to come out with an album. She wants to become a rapper.

joerags said:
OMG!!!

She just said she wants to have three kids in 10 years.

:huh: :eeklaugh: :shocked: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

What for?! Most likely a nanny will raise them. How can she even carry a child with that body? She's just a bag of bones.

Why isn't Bono on this program?!

well her career is actually modeling. every model tries to act every now and then ... they usually fade away or go back to what they're good at: smiling into a camera with their mouth shut! i think with a lot of makeup, little clothing, and some photoshop airbrushing, she's good for magazine covers and make-up commercials.

Siren said:
The sad thing is someone actually thought she had talent enough to come out with an album. She wants to become a rapper.
What a mess that's gonna be. Who would let her release an album? I guess that's why she has her own record label if I'm not mistaken.

Just because Paris is a stupid, vain, slut doesnt give people the right to judge her. :|

If Paris wants to make records and "movies" then let her. Good luck to her I say. Shes getting out of life what she thinks she wants. I wish the same for everyone :up:

beli said:
Just because Paris is a stupid, vain, slut doesnt give people the right to judge her. :|

If Paris wants to make records and "movies" then let her. Good luck to her I say. Shes getting out of life what she thinks she wants. I wish the same for everyone :up:

:angel:

Muggsy said:

a rapper???? :ohmy:

and rap with who??? david Hasselhof????

:lol:

Actually Lil Jon (the ugly rapper in Usher's Yeah with the dreads) is going to produce the album. He is in danger of losing street cred for this.

Anirban said:
well her career is actually modeling. every model tries to act every now and then ... they usually fade away or go back to what they're good at: smiling into a camera with their mouth shut! i think with a lot of makeup, little clothing, and some photoshop airbrushing, she's good for magazine covers and make-up commercials.

Yes I knew she was a model. I was referring to her behavior. I always wondered if she is on drugs, acting out or just mentally unstable. There are rare occasions (and I mean rare) where she acts completely normal. Most times it seems like her son is the parental figure. At least with Courtney Love I know she's on drugs but Anna draws a question mark.

Siren said:

:lol:

Actually Lil Jon (the ugly rapper in Usher's Yeah with the dreads) is going to produce the album. He is in danger of losing street cred for this.

Just as long as Bono doesn't do a duet with her.:rolleyes:

I'm still trying to recover from his J. Lo collaboration.:sick:

Back
Top Bottom