Pant-y-Blawd Road, Morriston, Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
k, this one coworker needs to stop with the self-depracating humour. she's always making jokes about how fat she is and while she is overweight, when that's her only schtick, it's not funny. especially when you're going to keep coming over begging for food because you're too cheap to stock your desk with goodies.

She could pass off as a guest on Thank God You're Here, from the sounds of things.

She could pass off as a guest on Thank God You're Here, from the sounds of things.

I love how that show is touted as the height of contemporary Aussie comedy.

God, we're fucked if that's the case.

You know what will be a great way to start the day? Breakfast, followed by listening to the Girl Talk album again :drool: :wink:

I believe it is a fact that nothing you do in this life will carry as much weight or importance as if you were to do it while Journey was playing. Case in point, I just left the library, and as I walked outside, Faithfully came on shuffle, and as I walked down those stairs, I felt like Rocky, out to concur the world, rather than Ashley, about to fail a research paper.

I believe it is a fact that nothing you do in this life will carry as much weight or importance as if you were to do it while Journey was playing. Case in point, I just left the library, and as I walked outside, Faithfully came on shuffle, and as I walked down those stairs, I felt like Rocky, out to concur the world, rather than Ashley, about to fail a research paper.
:love:

and you'll do fine on the paper :shame:

I'm sitting here staring at all these books and I just don't know what to write. Where to begin. If I could just get started I'd be fine, but...God there's so much.
what's the paper about?

and god, i've just royally fucked my desk. everything was arranged a certain way when i got here, but as a righty everything was on the wrong side: the phone and the calculator. i can do some tasks with my left hand, but dialing and stuff just takes me longer on the left side.

i could've taken it as a challenge to become ambidextrous but i said fuck it, and switched everything. now it looks uneven, and the wires are too short so i feel all cramped now.

what's the paper about?

and god, i've just royally fucked my desk. everything was arranged a certain way when i got here, but as a righty everything was on the wrong side: the phone and the calculator. i can do some tasks with my left hand, but dialing and stuff just takes me longer on the left side.

i could've taken it as a challenge to become ambidextrous but i said fuck it, and switched everything. now it looks uneven, and the wires are too short so i feel all cramped now.

The affects of the Irish Penal laws on the common Catholic on 17th and 18th century Ireland. It sounds dry, I know, but it's actually a pretty interesting topic. See pretty much it was in a way "illegal" to be Catholic in Ireland at the time, and if you were you were stripped of all your land rights, and any rights within the government etc. The idea was to force Catholics to convert to Protestantism, but really, no one converted, and then the priests went underground, and incited some revolutions, and so the Protestants hired Priest hunters to chase them down and stuff. I could write a decent paper right now with what I know, but it's a research paper, so I've got to cite sources and shit, and that just slows me down so much.

The books I"m working with:

HPIM1490.jpg

And are you lefthandedophobic? !!!! RACIST!

The affects of the Irish Penal laws on the common Catholic on 17th and 18th century Ireland. It sounds dry, I know, but it's actually a pretty interesting topic. See pretty much it was in a way "illegal" to be Catholic in Ireland at the time, and if you were you were stripped of all your land rights, and any rights within the government etc. The idea was to force Catholics to convert to Protestantism, but really, no one converted, and then the priests went underground, and incited some revolutions, and so the Protestants hired Priest hunters to chase them down and stuff. I could write a decent paper right now with what I know, but it's a research paper, so I've got to cite sources and shit, and that just slows me down so much.

HPIM1490.jpg

And are you lefthandedophobic? !!!! RACIST!
:uhoh: i think i remember hearing about that. that's fucked up, though.

and i can't see the image because i'm sure wherever it's hosted is blocked at work :sigh:

:lol: i'm not lefthandedophobic, it's just being right-handed, it's not as easy. when i write with my left hand, it looks like a six year old wrote it :lol:

HPIM1490.jpg

How opportune that I happened to be in the interference area today :)

Sounds like you have a lot of resources available Ashley, but if you have any other questions that I can perhaps help with, let me know. It is a fascinating and often overlooked topic (outside Ireland at any rate).

:)

How opportune that I happened to be in the interference area today :)

Sounds like you have a lot of resources available Ashley, but if you have any other questions that I can perhaps help with, let me know. It is a fascinating and often overlooked topic (outside Ireland at any rate).

:)

:love: Are you serious? If I do need help I will most assuredly drop you a PM Snow :heart:. You've made me smile, that's for sure.

Who is saying I am an alter? Perhaps I am just someone with a clever name. A clever name I've had to adopt because I'm being sort of stalked. Therefore, this was a necessary evolution.

No, I am not Ax to the Max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom