Pant-y-Blawd Road, Morriston, Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far today I have slept in, had a big M and rice cakes for breakfast, stuffed around here, possibly gotten someone into trouble by talking dirty, read the paper and that's about it. . . . .
Not too bad for 5 hours.:doh:

I've been up for 11 hours, and spent most of it sitting right here not writing my paper

So far today I have slept in, had a big M and rice cakes for breakfast, stuffed around here, possibly gotten someone into trouble by talking dirty, read the paper and that's about it. . . . .
Not too bad for 5 hours.:doh:

So far, I've got up, posted here, and had a few chocolate biscuits. What a couple of hours!

I'll have to put up the Christmas tree sometime today. 'Tis the 13th! Now I can't bitch about it not being Christmas any more.

I've been up for 13 hours, fed my brother, dressed him, took him to school, went to the grocery store, came home, put groceries away, picked my brother up from school, took him to the paediatrician, went to the grocery store again to get his prescriptions, but the chemist was closed, went home, became the sole bread-winner for the family, had a nap, and came to work 3.5 hours ago.

I've had a full day.

You have a Christmas tree?!?!?!! Does it have pretty lights and an angel on the top? :cute:

A little Christmas tree. God, I don't even remember what I have. Time to dig it out of the wardrobe, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom