Pago Pago, American Samoa Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Really? There was a bit of drizzle after school but that's about it. Without further ado I must trail off to sleep!

At least in the dark, you won't be able to see the dugongs and bogans in quite so much detail.

I really do not understand how the odds of Fremantle winning is the same as us.

WHY THE HELL ARE PEOPLE TIPPING FREMANTLE TO WIN? Makes no freaking sense.

:doh:

What, how is there no footy on Melbourne telly this arvo? I don't give a shit about the goddamn F1 car race that I'd rather not have held here!

Well, I think Melbourne are playing Hawthorn. That's most likely to be on Foxtel.

Ch10 pretty much took their Saturday afternoon timeslot into Thursday night for Round 1, has always been this way.

Oh, well, I guess I'm not missing anything then. Scoreline's probably something like 50-3 at quarter time.

Haha it's funny because 8 minutes into the 2nd quarter it was 55 to 6 in the Hawks favour. :laugh:

Jesus Melbourne, at least pretend you're trying.

Sure the Saints game tonight will be better. Maybe it's begun. Should flick on the telly.

It's half time. And a pretty decent game although I haven't been paying much attention!

Ripping game between the Swans and the Saints, two points the difference in the final quarter!

Quality game! I've been watching since half time. Hope the Saints hold on ...

It's likely that they will but Sydney haven't lost hope yet. Both teams always put on a cracker when they play each other.

Saints by 8 points in the end. Great game, but many opportunities missed by the Swans.

HOLY SHIT. Kennelly got cleaned up by Dawson big time. :ohmy:

Man, that was a huge hit. Poor guy didn't look like he even knew where he was as they were helping him off!

Glad the Saints finished on top in the end.

And Brisbane and West Coast are fighting it out in a tight one at Gabbalabbagabba.

Footy's been pretty good this weekend all told, huh? Enjoyed the Dogs vs Pies game earlier, even if the result went the wrong way. Cricket's been good too. Less said about my Hurricanes in the rugby, the better.

Been busy this evening with starting to pack up my house. Hoping this will be an easy job. Daunted by finding a removalist, though.

Back
Top Bottom