Paekakariki, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's why it was a bit tough to write, just because it's atypical subject matter, and i had to research a fair bit. that's just what i wanted to check, if people understood the ending, and that i don't come out of it too morbid :lol:

thanks for taking the time, y'all

i bought another radiohead album, yesterday, axver, and now i can finally see where you're coming from... i had to laugh because i thought of how you'd react if you heard it. it's pretty terrible.

i bought another radiohead album, yesterday, axver, and now i can finally see where you're coming from... i had to laugh because i thought of how you'd react if you heard it. it's pretty terrible.

Haha, which one was it?

ah okay now i see where you're coming from, they look great :up:

i can't wear mine anymore either, except we skipped autumn and went straight to winter :scream:

poker/blackjack/mario party/chilling does it get much better?? mario party on the wii or old school??

yeah i heard about that and saw some graphic footage on the news sorry to hear that :|

They do, though not on me since I'm very very very white! I just don't tan. Though it helps when I wear white clothes, because that makes me seem more tanned. :wink:

Hm, global warming much? :lol: That's odd!

Old skool on the gamecube, MP 7. :love:

I still haven't read the paper today. I just don't want to. There's 5 dead now, and one of the 12 injured is in life danger right now. What drives someone to do a thing like this?

:drool: I has a pizza and a smoothie. Can this day become any more perfect?

Oh yes it can. I'm going to have chickenwings for dinner. :drool:

They do, though not on me since I'm very very very white! I just don't tan. Though it helps when I wear white clothes, because that makes me seem more tanned. :wink:

Hm, global warming much? :lol: That's odd!

Old skool on the gamecube, MP 7. :love:

I still haven't read the paper today. I just don't want to. There's 5 dead now, and one of the 12 injured is in life danger right now. What drives someone to do a thing like this?
Oh don't worry, neither am I... I've got a bit of a tshirt tan going on though, elbows down. I burn, not tan :(

It sucks I can't stand 1 degree mornings..

We go even more oldschool, 1 and 2 on the 64... retro as. i remember... we do have to have a superthread 64/drinks night one day:)

I just couldn't believe it... the videos were pretty bad. i guess you just can't explain some people :| the mood would be horrible over there?

Oh don't worry, neither am I... I've got a bit of a tshirt tan going on though, elbows down. I burn, not tan :(

It sucks I can't stand 1 degree mornings..

We go even more oldschool, 1 and 2 on the 64... retro as. i remember... we do have to have a superthread 64/drinks night one day:)

I just couldn't believe it... the videos were pretty bad. i guess you just can't explain some people :| the mood would be horrible over there?

:hi5: You are way too much like me! :lol: I always say that to people when they ask why I never go out in the sun!

That's quite cold. Here it's now 20C. That I can tolerate, just not anything above 30!

This summer's going to be the best summer ever, so yeah I'm sure the weather will ruin it. :wink:

Ohhh wow! My friend does have MP 2 on the 64, that was hillarious. Though I don't own one. If you do, we'll crash your place. :D

Well here there were quite a few quality videos, since the news was there anyway. It was disturbing. Those people's legs just snapped like twigs.
Yeah the mood is down. Every festival last night was cancelled, which has never happened before. Queensday together with liberation day(may 5) are the two best party days of the year. Huge festivals and other events, good food, lots of beer. I can understand if they blow off the Liberation festival too, though I hope they don't.

i know both of those too...

he was also on how i met your mother...

and his father was a musician named julio.

and apparently i need to go to bed?

I don't know How I met your mother, is that a tv show?

Yep, Julio Iglesias was quite a popular musician. oh and he dates that tennis player.... the russian blonde... Kournikova?

Nope you don't. :yes: You need to stay and talk to me.

:uhoh: I discovered the downside of these shirts... when you drop something off your pizza, there's no tshirt to catch it, it goes straight inside.

Hey Liam, if you want music with sheer WTFery and not much else, get Caina's Temporary Antennae. I just don't know what to make of this peculiar avantgarde black metal oddity.

Amnesiac it's called... already getting a bit flamed for it.

That one I haven't really paid much attention to ... I think it's pretty boring and unremarkable.

Man, I'm rockin' the disproportionate stats.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 194
User Name Posts
Axver 62
liamcool 22
Galeongirl 16
cobl04 16
Reggo 16
Slopsy 16
bono_212 13
The Sad Punk 7
mysterious_jen 6
blueeyedgirl 6
coolian2 5
Cin 4
Varitek 3
the tourist 2

:hi5: You are way too much like me! :lol: I always say that to people when they ask why I never go out in the sun!

That's quite cold. Here it's now 20C. That I can tolerate, just not anything above 30!

This summer's going to be the best summer ever, so yeah I'm sure the weather will ruin it. :wink:

Ohhh wow! My friend does have MP 2 on the 64, that was hillarious. Though I don't own one. If you do, we'll crash your place. :D

Well here there were quite a few quality videos, since the news was there anyway. It was disturbing. Those people's legs just snapped like twigs.
Yeah the mood is down. Every festival last night was cancelled, which has never happened before. Queensday together with liberation day(may 5) are the two best party days of the year. Huge festivals and other events, good food, lots of beer. I can understand if they blow off the Liberation festival too, though I hope they don't.
:lol: finally ! i'm like the only one in this country.

i guess we're used to 30+C, but when it starts getting to 40+, like it did in January... then I just keel over.

we have to wait another seven months for summer :grumpy:

that's the thing, it's so old skool, you can't help but laugh. more than welcome to, i still have it :lol:

wow that really sucks :( apparently he was a former security guard or something? it must feel like the country's shutting down on the biggest days of the year... can't imagine what it's like. :hug:s

Man, I'm rockin' the disproportionate stats.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 194
User Name Posts
Axver 62
liamcool 22
Galeongirl 16
cobl04 16

Reggo 16
Slopsy 16
bono_212 13
The Sad Punk 7
mysterious_jen 6
blueeyedgirl 6
coolian2 5
Cin 4
Varitek 3
the tourist 2

:ohmy:

:lol: finally ! i'm like the only one in this country.

i guess we're used to 30+C, but when it starts getting to 40+, like it did in January... then I just keel over.

we have to wait another seven months for summer :grumpy:

that's the thing, it's so old skool, you can't help but laugh. more than welcome to, i still have it :lol:

wow that really sucks :( apparently he was a former security guard or something? it must feel like the country's shutting down on the biggest days of the year... can't imagine what it's like. :hug:s

Oh you should come over here then. :wink: Especially on holidays in France and Spain it's hillarious. You can easily pick out the Brits!

:crack: holy crap 40+?????? Sounds like a temperature to find a cave and not come out until it's back in the 20s again! what a nightmare!
:lol: I was wtfing for a second there, this whole other part of the world thing still has me confused sometimes. Our average temperature in January is around 0C.

Aw :hug: Have some of our summer!

Yeah the graphics are awful, and you miss a lot of new stuff, but it was still hillarious. Though my favourite is 5 for the GC. Probably since it's my first version, but I really liked it. :hi5: And that's a deal. :D I'll bring my huge Yoshi doll too for the sake of it!

I don't know How I met your mother, is that a tv show?

Yep, Julio Iglesias was quite a popular musician. oh and he dates that tennis player.... the russian blonde... Kournikova?

Nope you don't. :yes: You need to stay and talk to me.

:uhoh: I discovered the downside of these shirts... when you drop something off your pizza, there's no tshirt to catch it, it goes straight inside.
yeah, just an american sitcom, but it's my favourite show :D

...and she was in his video for Hero I think. Ah Kournikova... she couldn't play tennis, but she sure made a shitload of money :lol:

need to? i was hoping that would be the case, i can't sleep yet

That one I haven't really paid much attention to ... I think it's pretty boring and unremarkable.
i think that's a gross understatement :lol:

The driver of the vehicle who drove into the masses yesterday passed away. And with him another person. Now we'll never know what drove this guy to this deed. No pun intended.

yeah, just an american sitcom, but it's my favourite show :D

...and she was in his video for Hero I think. Ah Kournikova... she couldn't play tennis, but she sure made a shitload of money :lol:

need to? i was hoping that would be the case, i can't sleep yet

i think that's a gross understatement :lol:

Ah, it must not be on tv here then, I watch sitcoms quite a bit.

Nah, the video for Escape. He made out with her in the toilet of the club where they got disturbed and kicked out and in the car in the end.
Richest tennis player without any proper tournament victories ever.

:D Yay then!

I should get my dinner somewhere near now too, but yeah, who cares, I just had breakfast! :lol: Supermarket's open till 10pm.

I'm afraid I don't listen much to Radiohead. They kinda bore me quickly. Though I did appreciate the ending of Fake Plastic Trees in our first WITS leak. :wink:

Oh you should come over here then. :wink: Especially on holidays in France and Spain it's hillarious. You can easily pick out the Brits!

:crack: holy crap 40+?????? Sounds like a temperature to find a cave and not come out until it's back in the 20s again! what a nightmare!
:lol: I was wtfing for a second there, this whole other part of the world thing still has me confused sometimes. Our average temperature in January is around 0C.

Aw :hug: Have some of our summer!

Yeah the graphics are awful, and you miss a lot of new stuff, but it was still hillarious. Though my favourite is 5 for the GC. Probably since it's my first version, but I really liked it. :hi5: And that's a deal. :D I'll bring my huge Yoshi doll too for the sake of it!
haha be happy to!! over here it's more 'spot the non-tanned guy', but i'm working on it.

does the sun even come out in england?? :lol:

yeah it got to i think a record of about 47C one day in january. it was fucked up, i had to work that day in the workshed with the grinders and metal, it was about 55C inside. i came home and the air con had carked it too :lol:

on my version they dress up in funny costumes and stuff. i haven't played five, just 1, 2 and 8 on wii. they're so much fun true?

yoshiiii :drool: i'm always yoshi on mario kart/party. always.

Ah, it must not be on tv here then, I watch sitcoms quite a bit.

Nah, the video for Escape. He made out with her in the toilet of the club where they got disturbed and kicked out and in the car in the end.
Richest tennis player without any proper tournament victories ever.

:D Yay then!

I should get my dinner somewhere near now too, but yeah, who cares, I just had breakfast! :lol: Supermarket's open till 10pm.

I'm afraid I don't listen much to Radiohead. They kinda bore me quickly. Though I did appreciate the ending of Fake Plastic Trees in our first WITS leak. :wink:
well if we meet down the road i'll get you onto it, it's fantastic. your favourite?

:lol: :lol: that's right!!! i remembered the making out in the toilets part. oh my god, it's all coming flooding back... and hero had a video with him on a motorbike yeah?

i have food sitting there for me but yeah..

a lot of people really don't like them, most of them because the lead singer sounds like a whinging two year old, so understood. i used to hate them. now i am somewhat fond.

:lmao: Now the radio plays a request of Julio Iglesias. Coincidence?

haha be happy to!! over here it's more 'spot the non-tanned guy', but i'm working on it.

does the sun even come out in england?? :lol:

yeah it got to i think a record of about 47C one day in january. it was fucked up, i had to work that day in the workshed with the grinders and metal, it was about 55C inside. i came home and the air con had carked it too :lol:

on my version they dress up in funny costumes and stuff. i haven't played five, just 1, 2 and 8 on wii. they're so much fun true?

yoshiiii :drool: i'm always yoshi on mario kart/party. always.
:lol: Quite the other way around from here! Nah, England and Ireland don't have sun, they've rain. :yes:

Holy crap. That sounds insane, how on earth do you survive such temperatures?

:lol: Costumes? Ah I should bring my GC and 5 then. :D Wouldn't it be hillarious if we'd play, one night long, ALL versions in chronological order?

Ok, problem there. I'm always Yoshi on mario kart/party as well. We're going to have to fight over that! :angry:

how did he die, injuries?

Yes. Quite understandable since he first crashed into a lot of things, then people, then into a solid monument. His car was already way damaged when that happened so he must've hit a lot of other things too.

well if we meet down the road i'll get you onto it, it's fantastic. your favourite?

:lol: :lol: that's right!!! i remembered the making out in the toilets part. oh my god, it's all coming flooding back... and hero had a video with him on a motorbike yeah?

i have food sitting there for me but yeah..

a lot of people really don't like them, most of them because the lead singer sounds like a whinging two year old, so understood. i used to hate them. now i am somewhat fond.

Oh sure thing! :reject: Cheesy to say, my favourite is Friends. Though I loved Saved by the Bell as a kid too, now it's not on tv anymore. The Nanny was okay too, also not on tv anymore.

:hi5: Why are we even trying to remember this stuff? Ah well, yeah, Hero was partly on a motorbike, I think it was something about his girl being kidnapped or so? Well in the end he died, that's all I remember. :hmm:

Well, I don't mind Thom's voice. I hate Coldplay for that reason, I just can't stand Martin's whiny voice.
I don't know that many Radiohead songs.. :hmm:

:lmao: Now the radio plays a request of Julio Iglesias. Coincidence?

:lol: Quite the other way around from here! Nah, England and Ireland don't have sun, they've rain. :yes:

Holy crap. That sounds insane, how on earth do you survive such temperatures?

:lol: Costumes? Ah I should bring my GC and 5 then. :D Wouldn't it be hillarious if we'd play, one night long, ALL versions in chronological order?

Ok, problem there. I'm always Yoshi on mario kart/party as well. We're going to have to fight over that! :angry:

Yes. Quite understandable since he first crashed into a lot of things, then people, then into a solid monument. His car was already way damaged when that happened so he must've hit a lot of other things too.
no way :lmao: now we're influencing dutch radio?

sounds like my kind of place. no wonder they're the whinging poms, all the rain and grey..

i bought a few bags of ice and had an ice bath when i came home from work, only lasted a few minutes! it's not right. but kudos for you, i think i'd

rather 40C than 0... way too cold for me. or maybe i'm just a wuss. :lol:

:love: yes! it'll be a looooong night but i love it already. followed by a every-mario-kart-track night?

hmmm... paper scissors rock?

i'm not going to take you on with my yellow belt :lol:

night ax :wave:

Oh sure thing! :reject: Cheesy to say, my favourite is Friends. Though I loved Saved by the Bell as a kid too, now it's not on tv anymore. The Nanny was okay too, also not on tv anymore.

:hi5: Why are we even trying to remember this stuff? Ah well, yeah, Hero was partly on a motorbike, I think it was something about his girl being kidnapped or so? Well in the end he died, that's all I remember. :hmm:

Well, I don't mind Thom's voice. I hate Coldplay for that reason, I just can't stand Martin's whiny voice.
I don't know that many Radiohead songs.. :hmm:
I was in love with Friends too, don't worry... watched it religiously. Chandler was the shit :D there was something annoying about The Nanny, just can't quite put my finger on it :wink:

i know, :lol:. we shouldn't be. i can't wait when i get asked how i spent saturday night, so i can say 'reminiscing about enrique iglesias videos' :lol:

i think my 9500th post was about craig david...

well if you are ever bored, i think their latest album is quite dandy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom