Paekakariki, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Know about you and Ali and GG doing the U2 thing? Yep. For a while there whenever I looked into this thread there was nothing going on except for the U2 talk. :wink: Sounds like y'all gonna have a hoot.

And if uni is boring, maybe you'd like my job, it's all same old, same old at the moment. :D

Going to see Dylan Moran live tomorrow night :hyper:

Hah, right. Yeah, it'll be Superthread chaos through Europe, I'm sure.

Hm ... for now I might stick with uni. :wink: I'm enjoying all of it except this godforsaken Stalinism bullshit.

Ooh, I'm jealous - missed out on tickets to see him here! But scored Ross Noble tickets for June, so I'm pleased about that.

Yeah was lucky to get Dylan tickets. I was glad to see the Tim Minchin prog cos he sold out really quickly here at the Fringe and I missed out there. I haven't organised myself for Ross Noble yet, I've seen him twice and I'm a bit unsure how he's gonna go in an arena. Still if anyone can do it, it would be him.

Let me know how good Dylan Moran is!

I was surprised to see Ross Noble's doing such a large venue here, think Hisense Arena seats 11,000 or so. He's a crazy enough bastard to pull it off though.

OK I gotta go, getting late, getting tired, gonna have a late one tomorrow. Seeya, take care, have youseself a good Friday, so to speak :wink:

Let me know how good Dylan Moran is!

I was surprised to see Ross Noble's doing such a large venue here, think Hisense Arena seats 11,000 or so. He's a crazy enough bastard to pull it off though.

I saw Dylan 2 years ago and I giggled like an idiot solidly for 2 hours. He's gonna be good again. And yeah what I thought about Ross Noble. The man is MANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok seeya :wave:

Have a good one! I'm off too, I've done enough uni work for the evening. :wave:

Goddamn slackers :tsk:

Who posted in the longest thread ever (maybe)?
Axver 238
Cin 163
mysterious_jen 101
liamcool 88
The Sad Punk 72
bono_212 56
Slopsy 48
Reggo 47
Angela Harlem 44
major_panic 33
Galeongirl 32
VintagePunk 18
Varitek 16
Serena Vox 13
Alisaura 8
the tourist 7
gump 7
daygloeyes2 3
bono_man2002 3
cobl04 3
phanan 1

I have no idea where to start planning this trip to Oakland in September.

Reggo, your 20th post in this thread will be your 10,000th Superthread post.

Notice how that statement strikes fear in the heart of the Assver.

Or mild disinterest.

That too. I can't be fussed to, anyway. Not submitting my DI playlist has turned it into a research project. Still amazes me that 25 years later, Lookout Records still pretty much doesn't have its shit together.

In what sense? I've noticed the Flying Nun catalogue sometimes has bizarre gaps or contradictions.

In what sense? I've noticed the Flying Nun catalogue sometimes has bizarre gaps or contradictions.

Well, gaps, mostly, yeah. There's albums and EPs and stuff that I know they've released, but there's nothing on their website about them. Not even indicating that they're simply out of print. But from what I hear from the bands that jumped ship from Lookout...Chrisser Appelcore lost his head up his ass in the 90's and has yet to pull it back out.

:( Aww... Erika Hynes died...

I have no idea who that is.

i'd lose my shit with laughter if the slowest superthread ever was somehow topped by an even slower one, or the second slowest.

i shan't do much to help either cause, i have essays to write.

I can't say I'll be doing much to help either, since I'm disappearing into the void of bullshit academia this month. So much goddamn reading and writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom