Paekakariki, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats ok , just wondered if it had crossed your path whilst over there, but you have been here for a while anyway.

have to compare the vic charter of rights with another charter - NZ charter is most similar but other countries charters are more interesting to look at .

Yeah, sorry I can't help more. If it were something 19th century, I'd probably have written an essay in response. :lol:

you are young , in good health and have your whole life ahead of you , your existance will have as much point as you allow it to

I don't even know what to do so I fully expect to become 44, lurking in some study with research documents for company, and the high point of my year being publishing some article in an academic journal with a circulation of ten (again, one being myself).

I'm going too. I'm sick of being indoors at my computer.

I'm dressing as Michael Jackson for a photo later this week to fuck with people's heads.

How 'bout a Peter Pan outfit :wink:

807_image_14.jpg

I'm good. Was sick for a couple weeks. Doc said I picked up some kinda viral infection. I figure it was the swine. So now I eat a pork chop everyday. If you can't beat em, eat em :D

And been busy last couple weeks, so haven't been around.

Everyone doing well here, I hope. Missed chatting in the superduperthread, and weekends are the only time I can get in here.

Wanted to tell Ax that Porcupine Tree are coming to LA in September. Looking forward to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom