Ozzy & Family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiny dancer

Blue Crack Distributor
Is anyone going to tune into watching MTV's
First Family Tuesday night?
eek.gif

Should be worth a few laughs.
Why is the perfect TV father always named Ozzy (Ozzie)?
smile.gif

------------------
The joker is the best card.

YesYesYes!!!!!!!!

Did anyone see their episode on Cribs?
Their house is incredible!!!!
biggrin.gif

I can't wait for the show!!

Looks like a winner. Can't wait to see it tonight. I like the MTV ad when Ozzy says " I love you all but you're all fucking mad."

------------------
Me3

capt.1015191255.tv_the_osbournes_ny450.jpg

Osbourne Cites Good, Bad Neighbors

PASADENA, Calif. (AP) - "Sort of like a Satan sandwich."

That's how singer Ozzy Osbourne, whose life will be brought to the living rooms of MTV fans, described living between neighbors Meatloaf and Pat Boone.

But Boone, perhaps surprisingly, wins Osbourne's "best-neighbor" award.

"I was a bit nerdy toward the very name 'Pat Boone,'" Osbourne told reporters. "But when I got to know him I was so pleasantly surprised. He was such a nice man."

Despite Osbourne's hard-rocking pedigree, his family is feuding with his current neighbors, who Osbourne says bother them with late-night noise.

"This guy thinks he's some sort of folk singer," Osbourne said. "He starts playing 'Kumbaya' at 4 a.m."

But Osbourne doesn't mean to disparage all folk artists. He said he enjoys all kinds of music, but he believes there was more variety in the 1970s.

"This is hard to believe, but it's true: One time Black Sabbath opened a show for James Taylor," Osbourne noted.

"The Osbournes," a "Real World"-style documentary about Osbourne and his family, debuts Tuesday night on MTV.

Originally posted by Screaming Flower:
holy crap is anyone watching this right now? ozzy is freaking hilarious.

SI SI! I am watching and I can't stop laughin!!! Ozzy seems electronically challenged, haha. And how many cuss words have been bleeped so far? LOL.

Jack is a real freak, forget Ozzy- look at Jack, lol!!!

Ozzy: Don't drink don't do drugs and for god's sake wear a condom!

God I love that man, wish I was his daughter!!!

it's on tuesdays at 9:30 (central) but i'm sure knowing mtv they'll show it 100 more times this week.

FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely hysterical!
biggrin.gif

Their cat is gorgeous! I loved seeing Ozzy playing with it!

Ozzy is a cat man?

Dammit, I was at a hockey game tonight, and at 9:44 p.m (central), they played Ozzy's "Crazy Train"

I looked at my watch, and realized I was missing it.

Guess I'll have to wait for the Osbournes Marathon!

This may be the best show for MTV... I'm so gonna watch it. Ozzy is such a mystery to me so this may unlock some of that mystery.

There were an amazing amount of f bombs. I had to chuckle because Ozzy is so technogically challenged. When he was screaming for Jack to help him with the remote control I was laughing out loud.

That was probably the weirdest show I've ever seen on TV! But I thought it was hilarious. The mom (Sharon?) telling Jack that he can't watch movies about marijuana and has to go see his dad perform on the Tonight Show was great- I loved how many times Jack told his mom to fuck off!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom