Ostraya, Ostraya, Ostraya, Ostraya, We Love You, Amen!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the season premiere of breaking bad instead, glad I still don't buy into any of that stupid stuff. Even the wife said it was shit.

I saw some ads for The Shire and just those made me want to gouge my eyes out.

bono_man2002 said:
I watched the season premiere of breaking bad instead, glad I still don't buy into any of that stupid stuff. Even the wife said it was shit.

I did the same thing. God bless the Internet.

This was on a metro tram somewhere. Not my pic, but amazing nonetheless.

Jim-fancies-a-wank-600x393.jpg

Classy night on Eleven tonight: Snog Marry Avoid followed by The Shire. I'll certainly be watching these totes amazeballs shows! :happy:

I'm not seven, so I won't be.

(I always thought Batman was one of the less cool superheroes anyway.)

Axver said:
(I always thought Batman was one of the less cool superheroes anyway.)

I like the campy 60's Batman. Haven't seen the Nolan films, they really don't look like my thing at all. Nothing against him, just think superhero films should be covered with at least a far slab of cheese.

Positive you're joking, but since nerd culture is now in every inch of modern society, the joke doesn't work anyway. ;)

Oh the campy 60s Batman is one of the greatest achievements by man.

Seriously, the film is maybe my most watched movie ever.

Somedays you just can't get rid of a bomb!

I'm only sort of joking. I don't entirely get the particular fascination with Batman or the whole "superhero movies for grown-ups" thing.

Anyway, when I was little, my favourite superheroes were Spiderman and X-Men. Hated Superman, lamest of the laaaame.

(Let's not discuss the Power Rangers phase.)

I only watched the Power Rangers cos my little brother watched it... and possibly also because there were dinosaurs involved. *cough*

One of my housemates made me watch the campy '60s Batman film ... it was an... enlightening experience. My favourite part was when the Bat-shark-repellant came out. (If I ever met a bat-shark, I would want to repel it, too.)

Batman is awesome because well in actual fact he is just a human he has no "super" powers. The Nolan films are brilliant, I don't really prefer them over the other batmans because they are all awesome in their own way (expect for batman and robin...that was shitter than shit.)

I love the 60's movie back in the day too. Climbing up walls with the camera tilted :heart:

Hah, I don't remember that. I do, however, remember making paper mache masks of the red and green power rangers at school once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom