Oscars!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:

that is so wrong that it made me laugh even harder than it would've if it was just a normal joke :up:

I heard the best/worst one the other day. My brother was leaving the bar and he says, "I'm out like Michael J Fox in a game of Jenga!"

I still have beer dripping from my nose.

hubert davis officialy wins the award for the person i'd least expect to ever be nominated for an oscar.

Hubertp3.jpg

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
come on guys don't be ignorant about their English. At least they can speak English in addition to Spanish.

:up:

Mrs. Vedder said:

Exactly my goodness there were no need to make fun of how they talk.

As a latina myself, it's nice to see Latinos on these shows. I like Salma Hayek a lot too. I think she's beautiful.

:up: :up:

Those jokes made me realize I shouldn't be here.

Last edited:
oh jeez people... EVERY joke is offensive to SOMEONE. it's all funny till it hits home. if you were offended, my appologies... and if you were offended, i feel sorry for you. you should laugh more... if we all laughed at ourselfs a little more, we wouldn't be all stressed out and pissed off all the time.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

:yes: I am proud of my Mexican/Spanish roots and enjoy seeing the likes of Salma and Penelope on stage at the Oscars. Although, I wish I could speak Spanish. :grumpy:

Awww Miss Velvet! I am blessed enough to be able to speak both! Although, I can not for the life of me write in Spanish! :tsk: And I passed the AP spanish test in HS to! Oh well! :/

Mrs. Vedder said:

Awww Miss Velvet! I am blessed enough to be able to speak both! Although, I can not for the life of me write in Spanish! :tsk: And I passed the AP spanish test in HS to! Oh well! :/

I can understand a good bit of it, I just can't speak it. I grew up in an area that at the time was not populated by many latinos. I was too ashamed as a kid to speak it, because none of my friends spoke different languages. So I would ask my parents not to speak it much around me. Oh well thanks to my silly shame as a child, I suffered by closing the door on the language.

* anyway hands thread back to Oscar talk*

Well I just took some nightquill so when you see one of my posts that looks like this

h dsfalafdskjkdfhlkasdj fasdjfalkjsdafjhfdaskj hffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffdjkkjlajsdkadjddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

it means that I have passed out.

Back
Top Bottom