Oscar Predictions!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
anitram said:
How could anyone sit through Enchanted without wanting to off themselves I'll never know. I had to mute the second song.

I liked Enchanted, and I thought both the kid character and Amy Adams were genuinely sweet.

I am AOD, and I am straight male. Thank-you. :wink:

She had Edith Piaf down so well, it was uncanny. I ended up youtubing some of Piaf's performances after the movie, and the way she duplicated them was truly incredible.

at this point, I only want to hear DDL's speech..and watch him give his award to Heath Ledger.

I didn't know anything about Edith Piaf before I saw the movie, other than "that French chick who sang La Vie en Rose."

Colin Farrell always looks so ... so ... icky.

I think Colin's accent is gorgeous. That's about it. :wink:

Okay, I take it back - it was nice with the orchestra ... until the end, which was a bit much with the horns and the harp glissandos. :huh:

Wow, I love how they added that needless full orchestra accompaniment to fuck that song up.

Colin looks like a dirtbag in desperate need of a bath.

This song from Once is the only one of the 5 songs worth listening to. I sure hope it wins.

I really wanted to love An American In Paris (Gene Kelley! :heart: ), but I loathed Leslie Caron.

And god, I loved Amadeus.

anitram said:

This song from Once is the only one of the 5 songs worth listening to. I sure hope it wins.

The entire soundtrack is great, as well. I loved how that movie went against cliche...I won't give away the ending, but it's worth watching.

Back
Top Bottom