Oscar Predictions!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
corianderstem said:
The Insider was fantastic. Crowe should have won for THAT instead of ... uh ... was it Gladiator? (Although I really like that movie and thought he was great in that, too.)

Too much blood & guts in the latter. I prefer movies about carcinogenic substances. :wink:

Patrick Dempsey should apologize for exposing me to the travesty that is this song, and the other two I've had to mute tonight.

lazarus said:
Shit, I'm like 7 and 6 now.

This is getting embarassing.

Never vote against a Holocaust film.

Wow, you're doing that poorly? I must be doing even worse than I thought. I haven't gotten a pick right in hours it seems.

Originally posted by corianderstem
I agree Gump shouldn't have won, but I still have a big soft spot for the movie. I just roll my eyes when some people gripe about how it's "right wing clap-trap about blah blah blah fucking blah."

I don't care about the politics

Patton was a good film

right wing, pro war :shrug:

Gump was a gag

that went on and on

also, if you have a child with downs

the film sucks

OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lazarus said:
For the record, NSW is the one who disappointed you AND left a bad taste in your mouth.

:lol:

YAY FUCKING YAY!!!!!!!!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy when they get one right.

:lol: "That guy is so arrogant."

I was mad at first that U2 didn't win, but Eminem DID have the better song.

I'm still bitter that Blame Canada didn't win, though.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

GO GLEN AND MAR!!!:drool:

Back
Top Bottom