Oral, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sick of the reporters, more so than the actual news itself.

For instance, I think it was a mother and her two kids, who ducked in a slight depression near a wombat hole....they had wet sheets, and hid under and were very lucky to survive.

And the reporter goes onto ask them "how did you think of that?"....and they were a bit stumped...basically, it came down to luck.

Yeah, some of the reporting has bugged me too. Some really dodgy questions. But there was one reporter on 9 last night who I really feel for ... he and his crew were the first to come across a house in which a family of five had perished. I don't know how you'd ever recover from that. I mean, you sign onto work one day, expecting to report on a bit of hot weather, then you find the fucking charred remains of a family.

Guess what?

AlienvsBono.gif

But there was one reporter on 9 last night who I really feel for ... he and his crew were the first to come across a house in which a family of five had perished. I don't know how you'd ever recover from that. I mean, you sign onto work one day, expecting to report on a bit of hot weather, then you find the fucking charred remains of a family.

Fuck. I don't know if I could live with that, if I were him.

So I just watched it. That was quite excellent for a few reasons. One of which being that the live audience of celebrities was freaking out that much.

So I just watched it. That was quite excellent for a few reasons. One of which being that the live audience of celebrities was freaking out that much.

Also, Larry Mullen standing up drumming during the bridge, and playing congas (or are they bongos?) during the verses.

Hey, I've been holding off getting into New Order for the past five years, what's their essential stuff?

And don't say that album from 2001, in case you were going to.

Hey, I've been holding off getting into New Order for the past five years, what's their essential stuff?

The song Dreams Never End is where you should start and ideally finish.

Whoa...I just started listening to them myself the other night. I listened to Technique, and quite dug it.

Back
Top Bottom