Oral, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow, this is the worst song i've ever heard. and i've heard other kid rock songs!

Thank god I turned off the stream. Is it that godawful All Summer Long thing, or has he moved onto some other shitfest now?

Oh, and I know we're nearly 100 posts into the thread already, but this hasn't yet been posted and I don't want an angry Ashley after me:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,002
User Name Posts
Axver 206
bono_212 144
The Sad Punk 108
Alisaura 93
Varitek 73
gump 50
gluey 43
coolian2 36
blueeyedgirl 32
KhanadaRhodes 27
Angela Harlem 24
major_panic 23
liamcool 23
DreamOutLoud13 19
Serena Vox 19
Galeongirl 18
mysterious_jen 16
cinnaminson 15
Slopsy 13
RedRocksU2 12
Zootlesque 3
Sicy 3
phanan 1
MooMoo! 1

Holy shit, the smoke from the bushfires here darkened the sky as far away as Dunedin!

Holy shit, the smoke from the bushfires here darkened the sky as far away as Dunedin!
wow, it's reached all the way to florida?
downsrim.gif

seriously though, this whole thing is terrible :depressed:

i figured they'd wisen up and disable the clips soon. i didn't download them,though, because i don't want to keep listening to 30 second clips over and over again.

i figured they'd wisen up and disable the clips soon. i didn't download them,though, because i don't want to keep listening to 30 second clips over and over again.

Plus the sound quality of the clips was ... well, bollocks.

Why did I start a thread in FYM. Why.

Now I'm just really fucking angry. Jesus Christ. Maybe I should just step away from the computer for five minutes to calm down.

Why did I start a thread in FYM. Why.

Now I'm just really fucking angry. Jesus Christ. Maybe I should just step away from the computer for five minutes to calm down.

reminds me of when i had a screaming blue with someone on here in the '02 fires. pity it was the owner of said 'here'.

honestly, ax, when you're that emotionally immune (not to mention ignorant, cause Ireland have how many bushfires again?), it can only be xome kind of attempt to rile you.

fucking cunt. god, i never use that word. how does someone think like this when 108 people are fucking dead?

Back
Top Bottom