Oral, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love Ian's location, by the way. At least I came off a dodgy XPT trip not thinking trains suck - just bogans!

i think norfwest suck, but i'll get over the plane hate. at least you didn't have to run through MOTHERFUCKING PHOENIX to not miss your train.

:applaud: Yay, at least they have it....now hurry up and phone them with an address!!!

maybe if they answered their phone :madwife:

which number do they have?

i think norfwest suck, but i'll get over the plane hate. at least you didn't have to run through MOTHERFUCKING PHOENIX to not miss your train.

which number do they have?
therethere.gif

your mom's.

:giggle:

EXCEPTIONALLY random thought......(blame the heat and me trying to put off the lawns)...I just imagined if Een & Katie ever got married, they'd do their vows online in a Superthread, sitting next to each other, with all of us as witnesses.....:lmao:

:reject: Don't throw anything at me.....:giggle:

EXCEPTIONALLY random thought......(blame the heat and me trying to put off the lawns)...I just imagined if Een & Katie ever got married, they'd do their vows online in a Superthread, sitting next to each other, with all of us as witnesses.....:lmao:

i won't throw anything until i get back to auckland.

my vows would have "lol" written a whole bunch of times, fo sho.

Back
Top Bottom