Open Letter to Canadians

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dalton

Blue Crack Addict
Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
Being from Michigan I know/put up with a lot of Canadians and last night I got piss drunk with one of my old roomies - a canadian.

Had a blast and it made me start to think about all the things that I love about Canada/Canadians.

5. Easy enough accent so that when I travel, I never have to be American.

4. Hockey.

3. The incredible use of the word "shit". I would have never thought to use it as an adverb!:hyper:

2. Beer + 19 + younger if your girl is hot = :drool:

1. Evangaline Lilly. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Dalton said:
5. Easy enough accent so that when I travel, I never have to be American.

I disagree with this one. When you travel, you should not pretend to be Canadian. You need to tell them that you are American so that they will realize that not all Americans live up to the stupid stereotype. There are cool Americans and they need to know that. Represent for us!

But other than that, Yay for Canada!

Re: Re: Open Letter to Canadians

Calluna said:

I disagree with this one. When you travel, you should not pretend to be Canadian. You need to tell them that you are American so that they will realize that not all Americans live up to the stupid stereotype. There are cool Americans and they need to know that. Represent for us!

But other than that, Yay for Canada!

Sorry I should clarify: when I tell people I am canadian, I am usually drunk, dancing poorly, bragging about my country, bragging about my wealth, and trying to mingle with the local wives.

:ohmy:

Re: Re: Open Letter to Canadians

HelloAngel said:

:lol: LOL! Can you please give me an example?

:cool: Yes.

That shit uttered tale couldn't have been more untrue! - my roommate after his girlfriend lied about cheating on him.

Canadians have taught me so much about the word "shit". I never realized growing up that "shit" really is the incredible edible egg of the english language. It works well with everything or it can stand alone. Perfection.:wink:

Blame Canada
Blame Canada
With their beedy little eyes
And their heads so full of lies
Blame Canada
Blame Canada
They're not even a real country anyway

:silent:

I kid. :wink:

................... kid a...... :drool:

zekeil!!!!!!!! zekiel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is a book

i heard that on ze radio today

the zekeil thing

spell that however you wish.

you're all 7ust 7ealous you're not canadian, and you're hating on me cause i am.

i. am. canadien. :sexywink:

i kid

a

deathbears of vilnius coming to chipchop your face off

7a!

Back
Top Bottom